The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Need help for this new mobile campaign

Hi there!

I recently started using Popcash traffic to promote mobile utilites offers

I faced quite a few setbacks with this traffic source for this few weeks.
I was direct-linking to top offers recommend by my AM with Popcash.

After spending 10X payout for low-payout offers and 3X payout for high payout offers, there was always 0 conversions.

(Which was quite weird to me, because previously when i was using another traffic source, there was always few conversions for my offers despite direct-linking)

But after reading blogs and threads in affiliatefix, I decided to start creating landers for my campaigns.

So this time, I send over 10X payout for each lander and direct-linking for $0.15 offer
there was still 0 conversions.

Worse still is my landers are getting 0% CTR... i not sure is because i added the Adsbridge CTA code wrongly or what...

Tracker- Adsbridge
Traffic Popcash

I really not sure what I am doing wrong..

Regards,
Tom

Tom,

If you get 0% CTR, it can be two things:

- Either your setup is wrong.
- The traffic is bot traffic.

In your case, its most likely the first one. Get the setup verified by some one who uses Adsbridge or their support.

I had a similler issue when setting up my adsbridge, contact support ( screenshot your settings) and they will be able to point you in the direction of whats going wrong.

I got a few conversions on adult dating on Popcash but really not what I expected! finish testing with your budget but I would try another one if I where you.

I think my angles where not correct after a while i stopoed receving convertions not matter what i did! i was not able to grow it profitable, but almos broke even so i just lost like $30 out o $100! and killed those offers. Ill try something else, currently looking for new offers if you have any tips let me know. This is the grinnding game my man gotta keep triying but in an smarter way!

banners
Back