The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Need help, facebook ads payment method

notdavid

affiliate
hi guys, according to this link
facebook.com/business/help/179348782260063, if the currency within my acc isnt in that list ( is not AmEx supported currency), my ads acc can't add AmEx as an option?

hi guys, according to this link
facebook.com/business/help/179348782260063, if the currency within my acc isnt in that list ( is not AmEx supported currency), my ads acc can't add AmEx as an option?

This is correct. You will need to select one of those in the list when adding AMEX as a payment option when your billing address is outside the U.S.

The payment methods on the facebook ads are always varying based on the geographical position you are in. Therefore, you will always operate with the options that have been give there. Another way for you to handle this is by using VPN so that you can access the ip address of the country where the American express for example is accepted. But just take the easiest way by working with those that you have, I am sure you ca not lack one of them.

You should get a visa or a paypal account since these two are worldwide. Paypal is better but also easily got limited since the security is heavy (So nobody may steal your money, including you :D)

thank guys, I used visa debit business card to pay but never know how its going with a visa. it may decline sometimes.

MI
Back