The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Need Guides for Mobile Affiliate Newbie

Pommy

affiliate
Hi Guys, I've been trying for a while. But guess what .. I am like the other 70-80% (LOL) which seems doesn't have much success at the beginning.

To be honest, I would like people who has experience to advise how to optimize a mobile campaign. Why BuzzCity? It's one of the cheapest traffic source to start with.

I think you guys have heard that if the campaign converts well, then don't touch it! Just duplicate it and adjust the bid and maximum budget per day if you want to scale up! Remove the criteria which has no conversions such as carrier .. bla bla. Every of these advise, I've done it.

1. When removing non-converting criteria, the traffic get less.
2. In theory, the payout for testing the offer should be x2 - x3? or should be x100 (to collect data) ? For example, if payout is $1.00, should I spend $3.00 in testing campaigns or $300.00?
3. How to scale the volume of clicks up, even if I removed the non-converting criteria from my campaigns already?
4. What if I tested the offer, and it didn't converts. Should I try with another traffic source? Like LeadBolt or AirPush?

Or should I start with LeadBolt? Seems to be famous in the traffic quality but I tried and found out that the clicks are more expensive >.<"

Offer details:

Vertical: Game
Flow: pin submit
Payout: $0.8

What I used is banners provided from Ad Network. Focus on banner size 320x50.

MI
Back