The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Need Crowdfunding help

Md monsur

affiliate
Hello guys,I have a excellent idea to remove poverty.I want to show it to investors.Which place is most effective to run my project?Have you any suggestion about Crowdfunding?

Hello guys,I have a excellent idea to remove poverty.I want to show it to investors.Which place is most effective to run my project?Have you any suggestion about Crowdfunding?
Hi Md. At our local church, we have heard youths organize such like events where we have been able to pull together the financial resources and come up with projects that are life sustaining. Currently, we have more than 5 projects that are active and are a great source of employment to the very many youths in the neighborhood. I think it s the best way to end poverty in your local area. I ma fully supporting you to roll out this program without even much wait.

I Would Suggest GoFundme or Kickstarter these are great crownfunding websites with a lot of active people.

However when it comes to crowdfunding you always have to put effort in your campaign and make your campaign seen by others, you could start with your friends and family or create a FB page about it with a link to your project.

What about this brand new crowdfunding platform? I'd like to advise u helpangel.org .....it is the platform with great possibilities for donors and creators of campaign.. they also have effective affiliate program. They have many advantages including free participating, quick start, upsale, u can even get passive income.

There are several websites out there for crowdfunding and from what I have heard they are very effective.

I agree with the rest, Gofundme and kickstarter seem like a good option for you.

Good luck on everything!

JC

Finally someone who thinks outside the box!
interesting !!
Can I know more details?
And you can try Kickstarter

Last edited:
MI
Back