propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Need Crowdfunding help

Discussion in 'Newbie Helpdesk' started by Md monsur, Dec 10, 2015.

1. Md monsur

Md monsur Affiliate affiliate

Hello guys,I have a excellent idea to remove poverty.I want to show it to investors.Which place is most effective to run my project?Have you any suggestion about Crowdfunding?

2. Dr. Forum

Dr. Forum Affiliate affiliate

Hi Md. At our local church, we have heard youths organize such like events where we have been able to pull together the financial resources and come up with projects that are life sustaining. Currently, we have more than 5 projects that are active and are a great source of employment to the very many youths in the neighborhood. I think it s the best way to end poverty in your local area. I ma fully supporting you to roll out this program without even much wait.

3. Md monsur

Thanks buddy,Please sent me more information and i wanna talk to you more.Or please add me in skype : opubd71

4. azgold

azgold Moderator moderator affiliate

What about Kickstarter, Indiegogo or GoFundMe?

lrs1995 and Md monsur like this.
  5. Md monsur

thanks

6. CPAShift

CPAShift Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

I Would Suggest GoFundme or Kickstarter these are great crownfunding websites with a lot of active people.

However when it comes to crowdfunding you always have to put effort in your campaign and make your campaign seen by others, you could start with your friends and family or create a FB page about it with a link to your project.

7. azgold

azgold Moderator moderator affiliate

You're welcome. :)

Good luck with your fundraising

8. Andrewww

Andrewww Affiliate affiliate

What about this brand new crowdfunding platform? I'd like to advise u helpangel.org .....it is the platform with great possibilities for donors and creators of campaign.. they also have effective affiliate program. They have many advantages including free participating, quick start, upsale, u can even get passive income.

Stefani11 likes this.
  9. JC Munoz

JC Munoz Affiliate affiliate

There are several websites out there for crowdfunding and from what I have heard they are very effective.

I agree with the rest, Gofundme and kickstarter seem like a good option for you.

Good luck on everything!

JC

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed