The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Need best networks that pays Weekly

tech12psk

hi friends,

i need Trust worthy CPA networks that pays weekly. and it should have low threshold,

i know that maxbounty pays weekly, i applied for maxbounty and they called me unfortunately i cant answer then because i was in driving on Indian Traffic :( and they denied my application, i called them but no response from them again and i signup again with different email address and they denied my application

so can any one suggest me good Network that pays weekly

hi friends,

i need Trust worthy CPA networks that pays weekly. and it should have low threshold,

i know that maxbounty pays weekly, i applied for maxbounty and they called me unfortunately i cant answer then because i was in driving on Indian Traffic :( and they denied my application, i called them but no response from them again and i signup again with different email address and they denied my application so can any one suggest me good Network that pays weekly

Most of the major networks offer this, but generally to someone they have a work history with and often you will need to reach a specific Earnings level to qualify for weekly payments. Some of the lesser known and newer networks offer weekly payouts from the beginning. There are others, but you'll need to go through our Resources section and read about their payout policies. We have a recent addition to our network resources Performance Digital Marketing. I'm not singling them out, I don't know them, but I just picked one at random and read their payout policy. This is what you need to do, read our Resources section to find a network that is a good it for you and with the type of offers you are interested in promoting.

Most networks will pay you weeklies if you are reaching a certain threshold. (Usually $1000)

Some networks like YeahMobi, Profit Kings Media, FurtherMobi, Appflood etc do pay weeklies from the beginning and their threshold is also low ($50). You might wanna check these out.

PeerFly also has a cashflow option to get quicker payments.

Is there a section/thread/post that ranks Fixers' experience with different networks?

When you are viewing a network in the Resources area, you will see 2 to 3 tabs:

Overview
Reviews (this tab only shows when there are reviews)
Discussions (often you will find member comments on the network here)

Mobidea pays the affiliates up to 7 days and you can choose from different payment methods. From which way do you want to get the money?

Hello @Mobidea I'm able to accept Paypal, Wire or Payoneer. The ideal would be a direct deposit via wire transfer. Do you have every type of mobile offer (SOI, PIN, CPI, APK, etc.)? I've signed up, but I'm not seeing where your offers are located.

Society Invite pay weekly :D Net 5. Hit me up if you're interested in joining. We can see if you meet our requirements for approval.

Add me on skype: jake.dean1987

Most networks that offer weekly payments want so much made per week before switching pubs to weekly. My network has a $50 threshold.

MI
Back