The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Need advice

detoam

affiliate
I have 4 directories. And I have been working round the clock advertising wherever I can. I have even went and bought an advertising package through the text-link-ads, But I can't get people to submit links. Can someone give me a tip as to what I can do? I do have a lot of people coming to see them and I had quiet a few submissions, but most of them were spam or spammy sites.:panic:

Detoam,
Directory business is VERY competitive, I have seen one of your sites, I wanted to submit to it as well but I changed my mind because quite a few things can be improved including your pricing.
I will send you some suggestions via PM
Thanks

James,
Some of the stuff are very basic, some could be considered "insult" if read wrongly, that is why I am trying to be very cautious so that he will not take it as an offence.
With you, Bagi and other people I know well I will not hesitate to be blunt as I know you will know I mean no offence but the gentleman is question is new to this forum, I don't know him well yet, that is the reason for PM rather than posting it publicly.

Detoam, I suggest you to customize the design of your directories since I belive that the custom design is a stressed step for brand building.

Completely agree with Bagi, I know you are busy but when you have time make the sites as different from one another as possible including different category structure

Thank you guys. I got a tip for You guys as well. I have requested DigiXMAS to include my directories into their submitter and they finally did. I have been busy today running between directories and approving links. I also use that submitter for my sites and it is great.
Note: Your directory has to have free unrestricted regular links for them to add it to their list.

it's not completely auto. The person still has to enter the Captcha and make sure that category is correct. Out of all submissions today (about 200) I have only refused maybe 10 and those were because they are simply to much of crack pot.

Its worth it then, thanks for that clarification. BTW, i want to submit some sites to your directories, is that okay?

Its worth it then, thanks for that clarification. BTW, i want to submit some sites to your directories, is that okay?

Of course. Everyone is welcome to do so. I had to raise the price on my new directory though because I am starting a massive ad campaign for it. But the reciprocal is free there.

banners
Back