The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Need Advice to Start Make money Using CB + PPC

hi Guys !!
every day i see lot of people Earn ton of money at CB !
So I decided to start testing with small budget 500$ :/

PPC + CB !!

Please Help Me !!
ANY TIPS ? TRICK ?

Have you selected a traffic source?
Do you have any type of campaign plan, you know, like getting landers made, gathering emails, writing copy, etc.?

CB can be very good source for income. Here are some tips. Match your domain name, and site to the offer. Try to make it a long copy that parallels the offer. CB marketplace is good for selection. Then test with your keywords and adgroups on your ppc campaigns. Adjust accordingly from that point. Optimize and lead gen form optins can also help.

I hardly see female affiliate. $500 is a decent amount to test and learn CPA.
First join a network, then choose offers, then traffic source, follow campaign protocols and then set up a tracker, and then expertise it.

Find High gravity product and then build website related to your product niche and chose low competition keywords to rank your site easily

Have you selected a traffic source?
Do you have any type of campaign plan, you know, like getting landers made, gathering emails, writing copy, etc.?

hey T J Tuto

i use similarweb for reverse engineering the offers traffic !!

My first experience was with popcash + dating offer (DL CB )

Impressions : 1250 :

United States : 859 Impressions
United Kingdom : 281 Impressions
Canada : 110 Impressions

Spent : 5$

991 click but no sales :/

hey T J Tuto

i use similarweb for reverse engineering the offers traffic !!

My first experience was with popcash + dating offer (DL CB )

Impressions : 1250 :

United States : 859 Impressions
United Kingdom : 281 Impressions
Canada : 110 Impressions

Spent : 5$

991 click but no sales :/

1. Okay, this good. Which tracker are you using?

2. I recommend starting a new thread in the Follow Alongs and Online Journeys. This way you will attrack a much larger audience and receive a great deal more guidance from multiple sources.

Get the new thread started there and in the first post be sure to list in detail everything about this campaign.

banners
Back