The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Need a website or blog for my PPV/CPA

cedric46

affiliate
I was told by a few of the affiliate networks to get a website or blog set up to increase my chances of getting accepted. Can you superstars recommend anyone who can design me a professional business like website. I was told to have it set-up with adsense with good content. Also an Amazon review site with good content and make sure it has the support,privacy policy and content page

Who told you this? What network do you want to get into? with 6k budget i can get your accepted into most!

I was just reading from different post. My investor just up it to 9k. I took a 2 week vacation from work. so I can dive into this. Keep up the good work you have great content. Just got your email. I am going to start applying now. If I have any problems I will contact you. Oh just got a email from the Rockstar network. They just accepted me. Greg Davis & Co.

Never heard of them, but yes AdPulse would be a great place to start - those guys are very cool!

You may not need a website if you have basic knowledge of PPC and tell the networks that you use PPC to drive traffic to offers

banners
Back