propellerads adcombo
  1. The Essential Kit For Affiliate Marketers

Guaranteed to work, always updated, top quality essentials.
    Easy to work and packed with features that make you more money.
    Coming Soon.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Need a website or blog for my PPV/CPA

Discussion in 'Pay Per View' started by cedric46, May 7, 2012.

1. cedric46

cedric46 Affiliate affiliate

I was told by a few of the affiliate networks to get a website or blog set up to increase my chances of getting accepted. Can you superstars recommend anyone who can design me a professional business like website. I was told to have it set-up with adsense with good content. Also an Amazon review site with good content and make sure it has the support,privacy policy and content page

2. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

Who told you this? What network do you want to get into? with 6k budget i can get your accepted into most!

3. cedric46

cedric46 Affiliate affiliate

I was just reading from different post. My investor just up it to 9k. I took a 2 week vacation from work. so I can dive into this. Keep up the good work you have great content. Just got your email. I am going to start applying now. If I have any problems I will contact you. Oh just got a email from the Rockstar network. They just accepted me. Greg Davis & Co.

4. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

Never heard of them, but yes AdPulse would be a great place to start - those guys are very cool!

5. Parry

Parry Affiliate affiliate

You may not need a website if you have basic knowledge of PPC and tell the networks that you use PPC to drive traffic to offers

6. amazingcooper

amazingcooper Affiliate affiliate

website is not required with being already into PPC and with tat kinda budget.

Top Resources

banners