monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Need a POF Ads Account or Have One to Sell?

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell or Trade' started by ipyxelcreations, Mar 25, 2015.

1. ipyxelcreations

ipyxelcreations Service Manager Service Manager affiliate

On a limited basis, we are going to continue facilitating POF Ads account exchanges. Please see instructions below.

POF Ads Account Exchange

Since POF stopped allowing new registrations at ads.pof.com, we've been experimenting with facilitating the exchange of accounts.

We have successfully completed the exchange of accounts between buyers and sellers 6 times now, so we will now be offering this service to you guys.

We only provide legitimate, working accounts. I have checked with the necessary people I need to check to make sure that we can do this, and if you have further questions about the accounts, please PM me directly instead of posting questions we can't answer publicly.

Based on what the initial supply and demand that we've seen, we'll be posting prices below, but these prices can change overtime, based on supply and demand, which I will update this thread with as they change.

We will take a fee of $50 for providing this service (looks like $8 actually goes to PayPal). This is included in the prices listed below, so it does not need to be added on.

For this fee, what you will get is this:
    1) A trusted middle party that acts as an escrow service. We hold the account until the cash is delivered to the seller, and the buyer knows he will get the account after paying
    2) We will ensure that the buyer removes the credit card on the account and replaces with his own before starting to use the account
    3) We will ensure all other identifying information on the account is removed or changed

Buyer Instructions

Current Price to Buy an Account: $300

Note: if an account has an existing balance greater than $50, the price of the account will go up by 60% of the balance.
    E.g. if an account has an existing balance of $100, then your purchase price will be $300 + ($100 * 60%) = $360 total.

Step 1:
    Send $100 deposit via PayPal to support@ipyxel.com.
    Once you make payment, we will start to look for an account for you.
    We will not start looking for an account for you before this payment is made.
    You can request a refund for this amount at any time before an account is delivered to you.
    After we deliver an account to you, there will be no refunds.

Step 2:
    Once we find an appropriate account for you, we will connect you directly with the seller for the account exchange.

Step 3:
    Once we deliver the account information to you, you must change the account information to your own.
    Particularly the credit card information. This must be updated immediately.
    Once you update the information, your account may be flagged by POF. You may have to contact POF support via their ticket system at that time to verify your credit card.
    You can contact the seller for help with this and say you were partners and that the seller no longer wants to operate this account.
    This is a risk you will have to take. If you are not comfortable with this risk, then do not purchase this account, but we have not had issues reported so far.

After you complete Step 3, the account is totally yours to do as you please.

Seller Instructions

Current Price to Sell an Account: $200

Note: if an account has an existing balance greater than $50, the sale price of the account will go up by 50% of the balance.
    E.g. if an account has an existing balance of $100, then your sales price will be $200 + ($100 * 50%) = $250 total.

Step 1:
    Contact us indicating that you are willing to sell your POF Ads account.

The email should contain:
    • Your first and last name
    • The current selling price from this thread
    • The POF Ads account user name
    • The amount remaining balance in the account (if any)
    • Your PayPal email address to send you money
    If at any point, you do not wish to sell your POF Ads account anymore, you need to email us so we stop looking for a buyer.

Step 2:
    Once we find a verified buyer for you, we will email you back asking you to deliver your POF Ads user name and password.
    Please reply with that information.
    We will go into your account and remove all account information.
    If you want to be triple sure, you could also contact your credit card company to decline charges from "POF" and "Plentyoffish".

Step 3:
    You will receive payment once you deliver the account information and we verify it is a valid account.
    You will be responsible for the PayPal fees resulting from the transaction

After you complete Step 3, the transaction is complete.

Please note that we are not buying accounts ahead of time, but rather facilitating accounts exchange.

Hope this helps you guys exchange accounts.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2016
    Freshlydeals likes this.
  2. monetizer
  3. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

I have to ask, are PoF letting people buy and sell accounts?

4. ipyxelcreations

@k I have checked with the person I need to check with to have this work. Obviously, they won't publicly condone it.

K likes this.
  5. hbo99

hbo99 Affiliate affiliate

Do you know for how long accounts will be locked out?

Do they not flag accounts that change IPS?

6. ipyxelcreations

Lockout could be very well indefinite and permanent. No, they do not flag accounts based on IPs.

7. mkosh

mkosh Affiliate affiliate

I am interested, but i would like to know if this service is still available? How long does it typically take to find an account?

8. williamrs

williamrs Affiliate affiliate

They used to ask new advertisers to go through a verification process. If you haven't completed that process yet, it can be the cause of the problem. Just do it and I believe they will unlock the account.

9. ipyxelcreations

Yes, we are still offering this service, but there's no telling how long it takes for an account to show up. It's whenever someone who emails us they want to sell.

Our prices will go up over time if there are no sellers but more buyers.

If you send over more money for the account, the account can be found faster as we can probably find sellers at higher prices a lot more easily.

10. nutnights

nutnights Affiliate affiliate

I have pof Ad account, I am not using it, Whats current price ?

11. chandhu

chandhu Affiliate affiliate

I also have 1 PoF account.

AmpdUpMedia likes this.
  12. nutnights

nutnights Affiliate affiliate

Tell me your offer.

13. ipyxelcreations

I've just updated our prices. If you have one to sell or are looking to buy one, please follow the instructions in the original post at the top.

Also, guys, come on. @AmpdUpMedia @nutnights Can you please be respectful of our thread and take your dealings else where by posting a new thread or something?

K and nutnights like this.
  14. AmpdUpMedia

AmpdUpMedia Affiliate affiliate

My apologies, slight oversight, I didn't mean any disrespect.
    My original inquiry was intended for you.

15. church

church Affiliate affiliate

Please PM me your prices to buy my account

16. lolamajnouna

lolamajnouna Affiliate affiliate

I am looking for a POF Account, If anyone is interested, please PM Me

slimane elboujamaai likes this.
  17. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator moderator affiliate

@lolamajnouna , if you want to buy one, follow the instructions in the original post above.

ipyxelcreations likes this.
  18. Darren Low

Darren Low Affiliate affiliate

I am looking for a POF Account, please PM me

19. krystynak

krystynak Affiliate affiliate

I am looking for a POF Account with $0 in balance!.

20. ipyxelcreations

@Darren Low @krystynak @lolamajnouna
    Please be respectful of our thread. I posted this thread to allow POF account exchange facilitation to be done through us.

If you want to do it on the side and risk the transaction without a middleman, feel free to do so by posting your own threads, but seriously, some class and common sense courtesy and politeness would be appreciated.

21. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator moderator affiliate

Please follow the instructions in the OP's 1st post in this thread!

Featured Resources (View All)

MI