The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Need a little help.

morningwindowring

affiliate
Hello,So I need some help with a Mobile CPA network.
I applied to F5 Mobile,FurtherMobi,ADAttract and all of them rejected me.

In the application I was completely honest I said im a newbie with no serious network yet.

I already have money on ad networks but I really need to get some offers to promote preferably app installs.

Can anyone recommend a Mobile network that will accept a newbie ?

thank you.

Have you tried calling them?

I have found that I can get accepted to most networks if I get on the phone and have a conversation. I think this helps them trust you and see that you have some knowledge.

You got rejected because you admitted you know nothing, so it will take longer for you to make money, hence it will take longer for them to make money from you. You need to pretend you know something, or you will not get accepted.

I would suggest you to make some research on the topic of Mobile Marketing. Read some blogs like cashmoneyaffiliate.com or start by joining to the Dojo or other forums where you can learn some techniques on how to drive traffic to Mobile offers. You can also get a coach which will help you to get accepted to a CPA Network.

Networks do like if they can rely on their affiliates who are eager to learn and make money.

Good luck to your journey! :)

Cheers,
Zoltan

MI
Back