The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Native Ads dating traffic needed for dating

datingoffers

affiliate
Hi Everyone :)

Together Networks is looking for Native Ads traffic on CPL, CPC. We have 15 + geos and we’re willing to pay A LOT! Don’t miss your chance to double your income with us by promoting some of the most famous casual dating brands.

Native ads traffic has been working extremely well for us so we’re excited to increase our volume :)

Have any questions or want to get approved now? Ping me on skype julia.lawrence185 or email me at julia.l@together.com. I’ll be glad to help!

Last edited:

Together Networks is looking for Native Ads traffic on CPM, CPC. We have 15 + geos and we’re willing to pay A LOT! Don’t miss your chance to double your income with us by promoting some of the most famous casual dating brands.

Native ads traffic has been working extremely well for us so we’re excited to increase our volume :)

Have any questions or want to get approved now? Ping me on skype julia.lawrence185 or email me at julia.l@together.com. I’ll be glad to help!

What if i need targeted traffic for health/diet offers?

Together Networks is looking for Native Ads traffic on CPL, CPC. We have 15 + geos and we’re willing to pay A LOT! Don’t miss your chance to double your income with us by promoting some of the most famous casual dating brands.

Sound good to the new and expert marketers. What is your minimum payout and payout time? Weekly is fine for me.

Sound good to the new and expert marketers. What is your minimum payout and payout time? Weekly is fine for me.
Hi, the minimum amount paid with PayPal, Paxum or Payoneer is $500, with $1000. Usually we pay Net 15, weeklies are also available. Ping me on skype for more details.

banners
Back