Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Najib Here!

adsnajib

affiliate
Hi Everyone,
Glad to be here!

I'm Najib from Morocco (North Africa)
I'm a Product Manager, and I heard about Affiliate Marketing a year and a half ago

Basically I am quick and eager learner, so, i started to learn how to market online

I did my first campaign on Facebook doing CPC, promoting a CPA offer
It's cost me $200, I've got 292 clicks, and only one sale of $50, it was gratifying (my first sale on internet) regardless making money or not

Yep, I was a newbie and I'm still, I've done it the wrong way

after that, I've learned a lot about affiliate marketing, .. (in this time I had part time job)

Now with my full time job, I worked on my business online in the end of the day

I'm glad to join your Forum,
I hope to make new friends and learn a lot of awesomeness!
And of course make money!

Cheers
Najib

Hi K, (oliver I guess)
Thanks for your welcome!

Last week, I was looking for a high ticket affiliate program to join,
and by moving from site to another I found you forum

I downloaded the Newbie411 eBook, I read it and I like it,
I foud Oliver very helpful, and like him, I love share what I know

I loved the concept around the project Cpafix.com
Then I decided to join you

Keep in touch
Najib

Welcome to the Fix Najib, great to see that you are eager to learn and not afraid to try things! Don't hesitate to ask any questions you have around the forum, whether it be campaign advice, landing page tips etc... we're all here to help.

Najib

Glad to have you here. Facebook can be a hit or miss type of situation. the best thing you can do it target your ads the best you can. I would recommend targeting by groups and get a list of those within groups that will have an interest in your product and only target those who have a sincere interest in what your selling. I would recommend looking to FB Target ID. It is worth the money, however it might take some time to put a decent list together and it will take some research. I can see this working with higher sale items 30 plus per sale. I am not an affiliate so I wont be putting any links. I am too busy most of the time. I run Facebook ads but it is mainly for my landing pages so I can get some emails.

Some marketers will not want to share "secrets" if that's what you want to call it but I think this forum is different then most. This is the reason why I spend some time on here or try to every day. It is almost like having a system which will eliminate all emissions from your car but refuse to let anyone else know about it. your car may run real clean but you will be amongst many other cars that are very dirty and thus defeat the purpose.

You also don't need to be an expert to market something....just learn what you need to know about it. The information is out there. Set up an authority website and market your campaigns there. Your goal is to not only get traffic but to educate people. 80% telling 20% selling

I Look forward talking to you more. I am not the best affiliate marketer but have run marketing departments for companies before deciding to work from home, and have degrees in business as well as Internet Marketing.

There is always more to learn and I learn everyday from people on this forum. There are a lot of great knowledgeable people here that will help.

MI
Back