The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

MyVideoScribe Affiliate Program. The website for the serious Videoscribers!

MyVideoScribe

affiliate
Welcome to the MyVideoScribe Affiliate Program!

The time is now to get on board as MyVideoScribe is catching on. You can be a part of our team to share our great offerings with everyone. MyVideoScribe products and services include:

VideoScribe Training that guides the new user through everything they need to know to get started making their own VideoScribes.

VideoScribe Downloads provide customers access to our ever-growing library of fully-editable VideoScribe Files through a Subscription or individual purchase.

VideoScribe Services provide customers wanting the Professionals here a MyVideoScribe to create semi-custom VideoScribes for their marketing message. The customer also has the option the take one of the ready-made VideoScribes and brand it with their message.

As part of our Affiliate Program, you will earn a 30% commission for every purchase made through your affiliate links. I value my brand and as an affiliate you represent my brand. Please review the Terms of Use for the Affiliate Program prior to filling out the application on the website here.

Once you have been approved as a MyVideoScribe Affiliate, you will get access to our MyVideoScribe Referral Partner Center. The Center will provide you with all the resources and links to start referring customers to MyVideoScribe.com. I look forward to working with you!

Lonny Rollins
Owner - MyVideoScribe.com

banners
Back