The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

MyPC Backup Affiliate Program - $150 CPA WORLDWIDE

justdevelopit

affiliate
Hey,

MyPC Backup is looking to add to it's thousands of active affiliates by offering each and every affiliate a $150 CPA for any sale - any value and any sales

With the highest CPA for an offer of this type, tons of new creatives and a personal affiliate manager (me) what are you waiting for?

Each user receives a free trial before being prompted to upgrade - super simple flow from click to sale

mypcbackup[dotcom]/affiliates - come direct and get $120 CPA, or hit me up and receive $150 CPA!

E-mail me at nick.jackson[at]justdevelop[dot]it and I will set everything up for you in minutes

Get promoting!

Hi, and Welcome to AffiliateFix.
To be honest this isn't the right section to post. You should introduce yourself here.
I think if you want to get more people to sign up, you should give some value to the forum or atleast introduce yourself.
But anyway, didn't want to be rude.
I think this is the right place to post : Affiliate Marketing Offers and Programs

Klayne

Hi, and Welcome to AffiliateFix.
To be honest this isn't the right section to post. You should introduce yourself here.
I think if you want to get more people to sign up, you should give some value to the forum or atleast introduce yourself.
But anyway, didn't want to be rude.
I think this is the right place to post : Affiliate Marketing Offers and Programs

Klayne

^ This!

But also, welcome to Affiliate Fix!! :ninja:

MI
Back