The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

myFICO.com Affiliate Program!

S

sarahmbuc

Hello Everyone!

My name is Sarah and I am the Affiliate Manager for myFICO.com. I?d like to invite you to come take a look at our program and at all the new and exciting things we have going on!

The myFICO Affiliate Program has many competitive advantages over other programs. I have highlighted some of the existing and new features that will be coming soon below!

* myFICO is the ONLY place to get your FICO scores, the scores that lenders use, from all three credit bureaus.
* Dedicated Affiliate Manager
* New "updated" creative throughout the year
* Links to specific products and pages
* Affiliate-only promotions
* New and improved resource center (located at www.myFICO.reporting.net)
* E-mail newsletters with tips and advice.
* Competitive commission structure ? Up to 20% commissions.
* 45-day cookies on all links.
* Only $50 minimum required for payment.

About myFICO
Launched in March of 2001, myFICO offers informative, actionable credit-information services that help people improve and protect their overall financial health. We have created a new generation of credit information services that empower consumers to understand, improve and protect their true credit standing. myFICO is the consumer division of Fair Isaac, the company that invented the FICO credit risk scores that lenders use.

It?s easy to get started! You can either follow the link below to apply today or find us in the BeFree network. Please contact me directly with any question or concerns.

http://www.myfico.com/Affiliates/

Sarah
affiliatemanager AT myfico DOT com
(email edited by Linda to avoid spambots)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Sarah....funny meeting your here too. It's Keith from DTS Financial. Just wanted to give you a heads up on something. You shouldn't post your email address as the spambots will pick it up. Try to put some spaces in it like this: affiliatemanager @ myfico.com

HI Sarah,

Welcome to 5 Star. Hope you don't mind, but I edited your email address for you so that spambots can't pick it up. Thanks for the tip Keith.

It's in the process! Instead of a bunch of rich OC kids, this show follows the lives of the farm workers of Camarillo and Moorpark! ;)

Hi Sarah,

I just checked out your affiliate program...

May have to put this in my Affiliate Directory...

Also just learned about spam bots that search out emails...

Unlike many I LOVE SPAM - I make $$ from those who send me THIER info...

This is one of the more active forums so enjoy...

banners
Back