The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

My XXX XXX$ earnings screenshot

John.

affiliate
Sup dudes,

working with a few CPA networks but here's one that has good alltimes earnings, CPAGrip. Those earnings represent roughly 6 months (since january)

keep hustlin boys!
image.png

so what is the benefit of showing your earning screen shot to us if you don't want to share any tips with us.i m not asking to spoon feed us but you can give us some hints or tips so we can also follow your footprints with our twists.i hope u understands what i m saying.

so what is the benefit of showing your earning screen shot to us if you don't want to share any tips with us.i m not asking to spoon feed us but you can give us some hints or tips so we can also follow your footprints with our twists.i hope u understands what i m saying.

Not doing this to brag im doing this for the contest..

Awesome earnings! I know that is six months worth of rev; how long have you been in the industry?

a little over a year

Very impressive John and you have only been online CPA for a year?
If you don't mind me asking how did you get started. Did you have some cash to invest or did you just make do with what you had and as the money became available you invested it into bigger and better things?

Good job mate

Very impressive John and you have only been online CPA for a year?
If you don't mind me asking how did you get started. Did you have some cash to invest or did you just make do with what you had and as the money became available you invested it into bigger and better things?

Good job mate

Had a couple of bucks on the side from working before (I'm 22 so i had a couple of students jobs) so yeah started with that. Then made some $ and lost some as well.

In the end made more than I lost I guess haha

MI
Back