The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My website got banned on Facebook!!!

Shanr02

My website got banned on Facebook because I tried a Blackhat method. I tried to shorten the link with bit.ly and Google but that also doesn't work. Is there any way that I could fix this without getting a new domain name?

If your account is banned for anything BH, it will remain banned. If only the website is banned, then maybe you can continue. BH on FB comes with bans, always. Best to play by the rules.

My website got banned on Facebook because I tried a Blackhat method. I tried to shorten the link with bit.ly and Google but that also doesn't work. Is there any way that I could fix this without getting a new domain name?
Hi Shanr02. It will be very difficult for you to get out of the ban a clean person. Facebook are the people who are very keen when it comes to black hat methods. Once you are always caught, there is always less that you can do in order to save your case. I used to do black hat methods or promoting and marketing a while back when Facebook were loose on security details. I was however caught up and banned. I decided to stop doing the kind of operations on facebook up to this day. I am sorry for that.

I don't think your website got unbanned now. Google never allow people to perform the duplicate and spam things if anyone going against Google then you are getting banned. So, never play with the Google. He is the one and only king in his kingdom. :p

"Why should they? Only that the black hats and spammers continue with their crap?" asked the Spamurai and drowned the next one.* :D

* Reading sample from my brand new book "Fit by Spammers Seductions" :D

Will your book be available on Amazon? Can we get autographed copies? :D

MI
Back