The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

My stats

Unicorn

Get your fix Ninja!
I love seeing my campaigns moving like this one :)

ptwkj.jpg

Actually I don't have any traffic but I generated 32 Sales in just 2 Days making me $350+ with no website, no traffic, no promotion, no email list, no video, no Facebook or any social network at all. I think I made $200+ in less than 10 minutes the first day. The Secret? I learned one thing from my little 3 years old daughter. When she is asking me can I do something and I answer - "No", she is always shooting the next question to me: "Did you try to do it?"

Nothing related to proxies, no articles, no emails, no video, no links at all, no bookmarks, no spamming people, no incentives. Actually this campaign took me 20 seconds to set it up. The Secret - put the right things on the right place in the right time.

Take a look on the sales ratio. Think on what should customer have to do to make this possible.

It makes no sense for you to have 1 unique visitor and 32 sales no sense at all, unless that one person made 32 action. This in my opinion is obviously fake and the thread should be closed and deleted seriously...

I think you have promoted Green smoke electronic cig for Mother's Day?

Unless I am missing your point, 1 customer bought it for 32 times in 10 minutes and maybe that customer will
A) Gift it to 32 Mothers
B) Resell it to 32 Mothers for higher profit lol

It makes no sense for you to have 1 unique visitor and 32 sales no sense at all, unless that one person made 32 action. This in my opinion is obviously fake and the thread should be closed and deleted seriously...

1. Nothing fake here... And this is all WhiteHat method. I have no visitors at all, because I didn't posted links anywhere. Actually I'm the visitor shown on the stats page... just tested the affiliate link but didn't use it.
  2. There are 32 sales to 32 different people, and every person made one action - to buy a product.

How did they managed to buy with being listed as visitors??
Not detailed. Anyways, Good job.

1. Nothing fake here... And this is all WhiteHat method. I have no visitors at all, because I didn't posted links anywhere. Actually I'm the visitor shown on the stats page... just tested the affiliate link but didn't use it.
  2. There are 32 sales to 32 different people, and every person made one action - to buy a product.

I think you have promoted Green smoke electronic cig for Mother's Day?

Unless I am missing your point, 1 customer bought it for 32 times in 10 minutes and maybe that customer will
A) Gift it to 32 Mothers
B) Resell it to 32 Mothers for higher profit lol

1. It was not Green Smoke ecigarette, but Yes - it was physical product. Actually the product here doesn't matters.
  2. No, it was not 1 customer only - 32 different people, everyone bought once
  3. YES - It was for Mother's Day, this is very important
  4. I didn't sell to mothers, they all have relatives who love them :)
  5. I didn't tried to find traffic to my offer, I found traffic and then pushed my offer.

If you haven't used affiliate links, how did you get 32 sales with 0 visitors? Can you explain this?

I'm gonna be honest, on the face of it, this thread looks like its going fishing...
I get your showing your stats, which show, 1 visit = 32 sales of a product.
What i don't get is why its been posted in a way which will obviously entice people to ask questions. Then no real answers are being made.
Which only draws the conclusion that, this is simply a way in order to promote people to Message you personally in which you then entice me further, or you are simply trying to promote your signature to a non targeted audience.
I can completely understand if you do not wish to share this around, but you have to understand that posting in a place where people are driven to help,share info, and speculate, you are only drawing attention to both yourself and the method you are using, which if unwanted has possibly been posted here by mistake if there was no intention of sharing or discussing your stats & how you achieved them.

OK, as I see some people start to become aggressive, so I will tell you actually what I did.

I published 1 coupon code for a product (the product is not shown in my signature). People who was looking for discount on this product have used my 6-letters coupon code to get a discount on the product by typing those letters manually when they visiting the main site of the product and that's why there are no clicks on my affiliate link. They don't need to click on it and I don't want to push them to do it, they just use my coupon code and this is what makes me affiliate commission. So when I opened my email Inbox few days ago I saw this:

23v5mo.png

The one day I had 20 sales and the other day I had 12 sales => $350+

This method can be expanded, so I will start working on it and will come back with the results soon.

Thanks man for posting this up! Now all can see how you got the stats in question, so good work!
Nobody is getting aggressive, it was merely open to speculation & questioning as i myself and others were unsure of how exactly you achieved those results & if the were made using legitimate methods. Furthermore your reasons for posting the stats in the first place.
Now its all cleared up this can spark some productive debate about this kind of marketing and ways in can be used or even scaled up to increase commission's! So good work man, and keep it up, look forward to some more posts around this.

banners
Back