The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My Secret Incentive Mobile Traffic Sources

Summer Saunders

affiliate
I know a lot of you guys are looking for quality mobile traffic for your incentive offers. Here are my incentive mobile traffic sources where you can get quality traffic.

superrewards.com

nativex.com

tapjoy.com

flurry.com

The above traffic sources are mobile ads basis and those traffic are suitable for incentive offers. I love to work with Adworkmedia. They have huge number of incentive offer.

I know a lot of you guys are looking for quality mobile traffic for your incentive offers. Here are my incentive mobile traffic sources where you can get quality traffic.

superrewards.com

nativex.com

tapjoy.com

flurry.com

The above traffic sources are mobile ads basis and those traffic are suitable for incentive offers. I love to work with Adworkmedia. They have huge number of incentive offer.
Nice share. Which offer do you promote by the way PPI/PPL/PPD? which one is working great by above networks?

Well. Those are good networks but not best. There are some other networks too in the market. What you needed to do choose which one is suited for your niche.

Hey all!
Thank you for such list. Do they have CPI mobile campaigns?

12243264_1159259324114830_2157870484141161870_n.jpg

superrewards.com

nativex.com

tapjoy.com

flurry.com

hi
what mobile tracking that you used? kochava or what?
thanks

List is bullshit. Tapjoy only allows apps to advertised if you integrate their api with your apps. Which means you can promote app that you own.

Need good traffic we do have both incent and non incent offers for all GEOS what a good CPI need is only good trafficing if have contact on skype

banners
Back