The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

My Second Height Income, Broke my Own Record from Last Month!

@sickness: When the user view, click or otherwise interact with an ad they see that brings them to my website, my websites uses cookies, pixels,local storage information from the device, to help provide the users with relevant services and ads.
It uses software developer kits to customize the experience for the users, while browing my website/ads it helps me to enhance the ads one see and can boost up the performance of the ads.

Technologies like cookies, pixel tags , device or other identifiers and local storage are used to deliver the service and ads.

I ask the users to sign up, not to buy right away. I use a low-friction conversion to be successful.

A visitor to my website or landing page, wasn’t looking for my product that i have to offer. He or she might have clicked on the ad on a whim. So If i relying on him or her to immediately buy something to make my ROI positive, i will fail.

Many users are fickle and likely to click back, if i ask for a big purchase up front or to sign up or even to install an app.
Instead, stick to simple conversions like signing up for my service first, filling out a short lead form, or submitting an email address and then sell the deal later.
I earn revenue from their users over time, not all at once. A user may have given me his/her email, but i need to build more trust before they buys anything.
So if i push say 20000 visitors a day, out of those 20000 visitors, minimum 80-150 users are likely to give me leads within a weeks time. So the games goes on like this..
So it is not just the cookies, and i also Cookie Declaration, where the users needs to press "OK". It is to be on the safe side.

Yes for sure its possible to do that.On my best day i was made about 42.000$ but to bring its stable its very hard.
Because market its changing.Good offers will paused in somedays. :)

banners
Back