The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

My review about mobicow traffic - Mobile Offers !!

Ohhh Guys,

I'm so sorry for misunderstanding.

Yes my lands are in English (Because the offer is for UK), the problem that mobicow don't give you the possibility to add you ads :(

I don't think there is a problem in lands because I didn't get any visit (Clicks from mobicow) to know if there is a visits and users leave without going to the offer.

So I think that they use bots.

My final review is that their traffic are not goood.

Please which other traffic source do you suggest for me.

Best Regards,
Netabdo

i wonder what kindof publisher site does mobicow have , if we know it might be easier for us to choose the offer.

i wonder what kindof publisher site does mobicow have , if we know it might be easier for us to choose the offer.

Mobicow is a mobile traffic source. When you run ads on their self-serve platform, they are shown full screen (interstitial).

I am sorry for what you have gone through. It is never a good feeling btw. However, I would like to know whether you took time and just carried out the tests. In so doing I believe you will be able to know the problems that your campaigns have. I have never worked with mobicowand i can not therefore, be able to give clear information on the same. I will therefore urge that you also keep try especially after running the test. Regards.

If, as @Julieta Gueorguieva said, you don't have your tracking set up correctly, you may never know how many impressions you got. Your conversions should show up in your network dashboard, regardless.

I don't know which platform your network uses but on some, you have to click a box to see impressions when you run a report.

Your Mobicow reports (via your MC dashboard) show you where your ad is being shown and how many times, your bid info and where your click throughs (if set up correctly) come from, right down to the city, OS and device.

banners
Back