The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

My Recent TeeSpring Failures - Help!?

Hey TJ,

sorry but i also feel that the design is not upto the mark here. The ctr here is too low. All my winners have a ctr of above 4% and per engagement is around $0.10 or less in winning campaigns most of the time. Though on some campaigns i have gotten more than 100% roi even at 0.15 / post engagement.

Why not redesign it?
To me the font and text looks thin and a little amateurish.
If this were my shirt I would also change it to read "Size Really Does Matter" to emphasise the point.
You could add a ruler image under the text with 12 inches measured out... and maybe a fish?

Hey Chris ;)

Below are the last four dark posts and TeeSpring products I ran. I received no conversions. I had a $5 to $20 daily spend on each to see if I could get some traction. I use a combination of Ads manager and Power Editor. I studied all of the elements presented in Dark post Profits, FB Ads Cracked, and all of the TeeSpring Products out there. I am stumped. I guess that the niches or the targeting is failing me. I got likes and shares with all of them, but not a single conversion.

Can you guys give me some insight?

Dont-Tell-Dad.png

Kiss-Balls.png

Putin-Cry.png

Reds-Got.png

my personal advice would be to scale down how many words you are using in your promos - remember always K.I.S.S. & less is always more when it comes to your ad setup - also why were these not successful? did they just not meet their goals or did u get a few sales from each?

this is why I stress using other sites besides teespring to start out - ones that will not keep you confined to the limit of 20-30-50 shirts before you see your $$, that way you can at least get a little bit back on what you spent on your ad campaign or split tests...

just my 2 cents

Hey TJ,

sorry but i also feel that the design is not upto the mark here.

Yeah, I'm going back to the drawing board. No need to apologize, if they suck, they suck. Gotta come up with new designs today.

my personal advice would be to scale down how many words you are using in your promos - remember always K.I.S.S. & less is always more when it comes to your ad setup

Yeah, I actually had the idea to try several different formats for the ads, as you can see. A couple of the formats I scraped from ads I have been using successfully in another space with a much different action and goal sequence. This is a different animal.

also why were these not successful? did they just not meet their goals or did u get a few sales from each?

None of these got any conversions with FB. However, I have two of them in my SpreadShirt Store and did get conversions. I used a different ad platform for those though. I'm new to FB Ads and I am still learning to zero in with the right approach with their audiences.

just my 2 cents

Thanks, it's two cents more than I had before!

I'm putting new designs together today and I'll get some new ads running this weekend. I'll have updates here by Monday providing my schedule holds together.

Thanks everyone, great contributions!

Yeah, I'm going back to the drawing board. No need to apologize, if they suck, they suck. Gotta come up with new designs today.

Yeah, I actually had the idea to try several different formats for the ads, as you can see. A couple of the formats I scraped from ads I have been using successfully in another space with a much different action and goal sequence. This is a different animal.

None of these got any conversions with FB. However, I have two of them in my SpreadShirt Store and did get conversions. I used a different ad platform for those though. I'm new to FB Ads and I am still learning to zero in with the right approach with their audiences.

Thanks, it's two cents more than I had before!

I'm putting new designs together today and I'll get some new ads running this weekend. I'll have updates here by Monday providing my schedule holds together.

Thanks everyone, great contributions!

Tell ya what TJ, if you are interested I can basically give ya the niche I had some insane success with - but due to my schedule w/ other projects & being a full time PhD student, I just dont have the time to put into it. I have a FB Group already built around the niche with die hard laser targeted fans & i can even help ya out with the ad setup, etc. I use ole Luke's fpt script to auto post pics from & keep ppl active - but since you seem more motivated than anyone I have seen on this end of the forum, i'd be more than happy to help ya out - Im not looking for a partnership or even monetary gain from this for myself - I just dont want to waste the niche especially with a HUGE event right around the corner which is going to re open the flood gates so to speak ;)

Let me know your thoughts here or PM me

not bad at all for the $$ ya spent - keep up the good work, any conversions off that traffic?

not bad at all for the $$ ya spent - keep up the good work, any conversions off that traffic?

No, not one conversion. It's funny too because a number of marketers on FB jumped all over it on my page with "Kudos" thinking it would kill. Yet, not one conversion, so I killed the ad this morning.

Back to the drawing board, I WILL CONQUER THIS GUYS!!! I feel like a noob all over again.

Tell ya what TJ, if you are interested I can basically give ya the niche I had some insane success with - but due to my schedule w/ other projects & being a full time PhD student, I just dont have the time to put into it. I have a FB Group already built around the niche with die hard laser targeted fans & i can even help ya out with the ad setup, etc. I use ole Luke's fpt script to auto post pics from & keep ppl active - but since you seem more motivated than anyone I have seen on this end of the forum, i'd be more than happy to help ya out - Im not looking for a partnership or even monetary gain from this for myself - I just dont want to waste the niche especially with a HUGE event right around the corner which is going to re open the flood gates so to speak ;)

Let me know your thoughts here or PM me

Yeah Jon, thanks! I sent you a PM. Let's get busy...

Totally off topic, but as a woman your tagline is pretty damn offensive. First of all at least 50% of the world are females, and frankly we get a hell of a lot done including giving birth to jerks who disrespect females us by using slurs about women as a way to bolster their manhood. And yes that includes Frank Kern who started the saying!

Klayne

Totally off topic, but as a woman your tagline is pretty damn offensive. First of all at least 50% of the world are females, and frankly we get a hell of a lot done including giving birth to jerks who disrespect females us by using slurs about women as a way to bolster their manhood. And yes that includes Frank Kern who started the saying!

Okay Guys and Gals,

Here is the next one. I launched this a couple minutes ago. I'll bring you the updates as it progresses or fails. I've got a couple more I'll add today and tomorrow.

PPE-Ad.png

Demos.png

Target.png

CPM.png

Why handguns and ammo for Texas? Isn't it too broad?
Also, why not choose Texas state instead of USA country?

Finally,better put a profile picture for your fan page :)

Why handguns and ammo for Texas? Isn't it too broad?
Also, why not choose Texas state instead of USA country?

Finally,better put a profile picture for your fan page :)

I've got two versions, one the girl has a rifle and the other the girl has no rifle. I am testing demographics for 24 hours.

I used the county to test for 24 hours to compare against running as the state.

Thanks for pointing out the profile pic. I fixed it.

Okay, so here are the stats after about 18 hours. I think I will change the Country to the state of Texas and the ages to 18 to 24.

texas-gal-1c.png

texas-gal-1a.png

texas-gal-1b.png

On previous ads I didn't include mobile and only did desktop. this time I did both Newsfeed and mobile. I noticed almost all the traffic was sent to mobile.

texas-gal-1e.png

On previous ads I didn't include mobile and only did desktop. this time I did both Newsfeed and mobile. I noticed almost all the traffic was sent to mobile.

Over 70% of facebook traffic is actually mobile. So that's a pretty high chance you'll get mobiie mostly. Probably not the best traffic for this kind of campaign, not many people are gonna buy T-shirts from their mobile phones. Ipads have a much better chance though (people buy from their ipads in higher %). Problem is, facebook mobile targeting sucks right now. So if you're not even using a mobile tracker, there is really no point.

Also I'm not a teespring guy, but I wouldn't even bother with any fancy design at the beginning. I have the feeling simple phrases, acronyms, internet speak, or funny/famous quotes, people like to use. they would wear. Like this silly t-shirt I bought lately, with raggy black words that say "I SURVIVED THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE" lol. Hint, I'm a "The Walking Dead" fan ;). So it was an impulse buy, cause it was rare but cool and I didn't know if I'd find something like it again, so a few bucks was a no brainer. BUT like I said it was just text, if there was a gorish zombie logo, and blood everywhere, there's no way I'd buy or wear that out in public... well maybe in halloween lol.

People love texting all the time, over calling anyway, so I guess words are sexy again heh.

Cheers.

MI
Back