The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My not so good experience with adultmediabuys and smash revenue

cikatomo

So I payed for that forum and joined smash revenue. So far so good.
One of the questions of the application was "will you be able to start campaign in the next 24hours". Remember this for later. So I have looked around the offers and everything and the applied because every offer has to be approved. But, every one of them got rejected!
I spoke to my AM, but he does not reply. What do I need to do to be approved for the offer. So much about starting in the next 24hours....
Now, the forum is another story. I was using it while I was logged in. Then I logout for some reason, but the next time I tried to log in I couldn't!! No error message no anything. It says "thank you for logging in" than it takes me back to login page again. Perpetual logging. I emailed "support" with no avail. Only way you can cancel subscription if email and ask for cancellation, but nobody ever replies. So good luck.
I gotta go to the bank and stop fraudulent charges on credit card.

@jay smash of Smash Revenue has not been here since August 24th,2015. I don't expect you will here from him. You should call your credit card toll free number on the back of your credit card to reverse the charge.

@jay smash of Smash Revenue has not been here since August 24th,2015. I don't expect you will here from him. You should call your credit card toll free number on the back of your credit card to reverse the charge.
Is it possible to reverse?
Or they can only stop from future charges

Is it possible to reverse?
Or they can only stop from future charges

Typically these charges are completely reversible. Credit Card Companies and Banks are very aware of behaviors like you are experiencing. Call the toll free number on the back of your credit card right away. They answer 24/7/365.

Hey,

That's a well known bug with the forum, please try to check the 'keep me login' box checked and try logging in again.
If all fails please email the AMB support.

About your offers - please reach direct out to me jay///smashrevenue.com or leave your contact.
There is likely a reason you haven't been approved for the ones you requested.

Sorry for your troubling experience but I'd be happy to help you to get on track.

Best regards,

Jay

Hey,

That's a well known bug with the forum, please try to check the 'keep me login' box checked and try logging in again.
If all fails please email the AMB support.

About your offers - please reach direct out to me jay///smashrevenue.com or leave your contact.
There is likely a reason you haven't been approved for the ones you requested.

Sorry for your troubling experience but I'd be happy to help you to get on track.

Best regards,

Jay

Been a long time since we've seen you Jay. Glad to see you back and on top of this!

T J

Hey,

That's a well known bug with the forum...

Hi Jay,
thanks for reaching out! I hope you're doing good.

As we all know the first impression counts the most and in that spirit I would still like to cancel my subscription as it would't be right to pay again after you and your AM have ignored me. My username is same as here: 'cikatomo'.

Regards,

banners
Back