The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

My Niche website has been done

jezz736

affiliate
Hey there

New to affiliate marketing. I'm currently in the process of building my website. today I was surfing the web looking for more images for my site when I came across a website with basically the same idea as mine in nearly every way. My question is should I continue or throw in the towel and find another niche to promote.

Cheers

This is the kind of attitude which will drown you down. What happened, if another person is having same site on same niche and your ideas matches on many ways. If you cant take the heat of competition then its not worth struggling in internet marketing. Wherever you go, whatever you do you will always find competition. Its how you beat them with your own strategy.

Do a little brainstorming. Think of making your site more unique, more compelling and better than your competitor. The feeling of beating your competitor is priceless. So go for it. That's the one and only suggestion i will give you.

One of my quote for your motivation. :)
0WfZpSN.jpg

Hey there

New to affiliate marketing. I'm currently in the process of building my website. today I was surfing the web looking for more images for my site when I came across a website with basically the same idea as mine in nearly every way. My question is should I continue or throw in the towel and find another niche to promote.

Cheers

Whenever you have a great idea and product, a lot of competitors try to copy you. When you are dealing with webpages on the Internet, the copy is even easier. The only thing is that you need to find a unique way of presenting the same product. You have thousands and thousands of similar products or market niches, but there is always one better than the other ones, and this is just because they do it better. Try to create unique content, take special images and apply an innovative design. I'm sure you'll end up with your competition.

Hey there

Cheers
Hi Jazz. Do not give up after realizing that there is someone who has done exactly what you intended to do. All I can tell you is that such like things do happen. What you need to do now is find that unique thing that your competitor is not offering. After that, you will be able to implement you idea and also make the service stand out of the crowd. People usually search the web to find the difference in the website. Do not give up.

banners
Back