My name is Chris

Chris Tom

Service Manager
Service Manager
Marketplace Seller
CPA Network Script
How to run your own CPA/Advertising Network
Hey Guys,

My name is Chris. I am in the USA. Had been doing ppd and cpa for a while then i began selling my own scripts: a ppd script and then just a few weeks ago a CPA network script as I think a lot of people are interested in running their own cpa network.
I spend some time daily in forums (cpa, affiliate marketing,..) and I look forward to being here daily :)

Hey Guys,

My name is Chris. I am in the USA. Had been doing ppd and cpa for a while then i began selling my own scripts: a ppd script and then just a few weeks ago a CPA network script as I think a lot of people are interested in running their own cpa network.
I spend some time daily in forums (cpa, affiliate marketing,..) and I look forward to being here daily :)

Welcome to the AffiliateFix @Chris Tom. I recommend you join the Dojo, there are a couple of developers in our ranks and I am sure you can find some ways of contributing as well as building relationships as have they.

Look forward to seeing you around the forum.

T J

heu .. don't remember how .. i had it bookmarked for a while and had time to join just a few days ago ;-)

MI
Back