The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

My Maxbounty todays Income - Should i be Happy?

CPAEXPERT

This is my today's income...from Maxbounty network

Maxbouty Income.jpg

sorry. do you have a blog. nobody don't want teach me . I lose a alot of money. I want to learn Cpa. sorry my bad english. can you give me advance?

I have blogs, websites both, i also use paid traffic too, so it depends campaign to campaign..What network are you working with ?

@Neo, i am getting traffic directly from my website, I have my own website where i am promoting these Ads..
If you are delivering that kind of traffic (clicks) and only converting that much, I would be disappointed assuming your traffic is legit. The conversion rate on the first line is less than 0.002%, which is pretty terrible for any campaign. Imagine if you could bring that up, you could be making thousands.

Does that calculation really matters, when i have my own website, which is in the google first page, ranking between two or three. I not spending any money on any traffic network. It is the game of keywords, and ranking of the page, the creative i use, there is no point of using spam traffic and end up of getting banned from the entire network. Work Smart, Earn Smartly!

Does that calculation really matters, when i have my own website, which is in the google first page, ranking between two or three. I not spending any money on any traffic network. It is the game of keywords, and ranking of the page, the creative i use, there is no point of using spam traffic and end up of getting banned from the entire network. Work Smart, Earn Smartly!
1. You asked a question: "Should I be happy?" I gave you my opinion.
2. Yes that calculation matters, regardless of how you get your traffic. Sure, it may be all organic search traffic, but imagine how much money you can make if you could improve that number to 5%. If you are happy where you are, and do not care about optimizing for increased earnings, then that's your prerogative.
3. I never talked about using spammy techniques to drive more traffic. There are good sources of traffic other than organic search.

@sbweb : you are right...i need to optimize it and scale it up.. For now i am letting the traffic flow so that i have more data to scale it up..For now i am just waiting for the data...

Nice, especially if it's organic traffic. What offer/s are you running? Have you split tested other offers and other networks? Theres always room for improvements to earn more ;)

Don't get happy - while conversions are coming in figure out what other campaigns you can setup to keep revenue flowing. Certain campaigns last for a short time and affiliates often forget and when it dies there back at the beginning again.

MI
Back