The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

My Max Bounty account Just Got Terminated- Looking to Resolve This!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Borry wickliffe

affiliate
@Steve Banik

My max bounty account has just been terminated (Jan 2017). I have been an affiliate with max bounty for almost 2 years now, but all of a sudden i got an email that my account is now terminated.
I have tried many times to reach my manager (justyn) but no response, i also send email but did not receive any reply.(to compliance team)

I have acted according to the rules and policies of every offer. In my campaigns, i only use Microsoft bing ads to promote offers because it works well for me. My ads are never misleading and i do dating/survey offers often which converts well too. I've also discussed my traffic source with my manager and sent him screenshots of my campaigns on bings he constantly approves it. I also told him that the amount of clicks i get on my affiliate links from bing ads are not the same as the one on max bounty's report. (The clicks are lesser on maxbounty report compared to bing's). I didn't get any valid reason why this is so.

Please @steve, I urge you to look into my situation and reinstate my account.I am from Toronto, Canada, and live 2 hrs away from Ottawa where your office at. I am very keen on integrity and commitment to your organization and i look forward to continuing working with you henceforth.

Thank you

Borry, you were blatantly misrepresenting survey offers on classified ads sites. One specific case: promising people they'd get a free laptop for signing up for a survey offer. This is most definitely not Bing traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back