The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My Life:

vag g

affiliate
Hey guys i'm 18 years old and i live in europe, i'am trying to enter into affiliate since my 16 years old.My story is a bit strange because my family is so rich and really i would'nt be here today if she wasnt in my life.I'm talking about my girlfriend in order to go away from this shelfish family and live together forever i'm gonna do anything, so guys pls help me to with her for a life.................

Hey guys i'm 18 years old and i live in europe, i'am trying to enter into affiliate since my 16 years old.My story is a bit strange because my family is so rich and really i would'nt be here today if she wasnt in my life.I'm talking about my girlfriend in order to go away from this shelfish family and live together forever i'm gonna do anything, so guys pls help me to with her for a life.................

Hello @vag g and welcome to the AffiliateFix!

Sounds as though you have a bit of drama going on in your life. We all do from time to time.

I don't think we can help you with your family issues, but if you are here to learn and take action to set your life on a different path, then you are in the right place!

We have an abundance of great marketers ready to help you along the path to success with online marketing. You need to do some study and research to determine what area of marketing may be of interest to you. Then try to establish a budget and a schedule to get your work done. Here are a few goals for you to set for yourself:

1. Get a VPS
2. Select a vertical
3. Select a tracker
4. Select a couple of networks and get your approval
5. Select a traffic source
6. Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working. This is a business, treat it as such!
7. Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly)
8. Be very active in this forum by researching, asking questions, helping others when you are able.

Of course, I highly recommend joining the DOJO where you will find an abundance of amazing tools and guidance from seasoned marketers.

We look forward to seeing you around the forum!

T J

MI
Back