The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

My Last 2 Week Earning From ClickBank

LaboniKhatun

affiliate
Here is my last 2 week earning from ClickBank :)
I am really very happy with my earning.

Capture.JPG

NB : If you have any suggestion to increase earning more than this then please share with me.

Last edited:
We need more information before we can give you some advice.

Are you using a tracker?

Are you split testing?

What's your traffic source and how are you targeting?

We need more information before we can give you some advice.

Are you using a tracker?

Are you split testing?

What's your traffic source and how are you targeting?

I'm not using any tracker & I'm targeting USA clients via my blog.
I've written reviews and posted direct links on my articles.

I've created a blog and written product review. After that I did white hat SEO.

nice..do u write the review by yourself , or do you outsourced it ?
It's kind the model i want to learn and be consistent with it , "long term SEO" , because
i have not much to invest.

By the way , how many do you invest ? sorry for all the questions .. :)

nice..do u write the review by yourself , or do you outsourced it ?
It's kind the model i want to learn and be consistent with it , "long term SEO" , because
i have not much to invest.

By the way , how many do you invest ? sorry for all the questions .. :)

I used iWriter to write those articles and some I use Fiverr to writer good articles with low cost.

I must say that you are doing good. getting that amount just in two weeks is something evry encouraging. You can be able to share for the sake of newbies and even people who want to be motivated, how far you have come in terms of your earnings. You know people always think that you just wake up and start making $500 a day. There is a lot of hard work that is put in in place and most of the time it is behind the scenes. I am hoping that you will keep posting to motivate us.

I must say that you are doing good. getting that amount just in two weeks is something evry encouraging. You can be able to share for the sake of newbies and even people who want to be motivated, how far you have come in terms of your earnings. You know people always think that you just wake up and start making $500 a day. There is a lot of hard work that is put in in place and most of the time it is behind the scenes. I am hoping that you will keep posting to motivate us.
I'll be active here. & Thanks for inspiring me.

banners
Back