The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

My Journey with OgMobi

Thanks for the updates game333, I've actually been doing the same thing with OGMOBI and have already made $7 in two days. One of my landing pages they gave me is not working, though, any suggestions?

Thanks for the updates game333, I've actually been doing the same thing with OGMOBI and have already made $7 in two days. One of my landing pages they gave me is not working, though, any suggestions?
Congrats for having $7 in just 2 days! The landing page will work in a couple of minutes.

Gonna change plan to long term game planning...

OMG Tom sent an early payment again, receive on the 6th instead of 7th of the day!
3rd payment... :D
Now I'm trying to focus on a few account instead of doing something stupid now.
Because the problem comes from, non-pva account get to asked "hey you, put your phone in and you're sighted!", that's why I focus on quantity instead of quality, just throwing the account off once used, some maintain but not long after.

PVA account are a bit expensive, wonder if I can get a trick to do it unlimited PVA with 1 phone number.

Got a total of $410 buck from OGMobi for just 4 weeks of time!
Gonna scale up but, focus on quality now.
image.png

OMG Tom sent an early payment again, receive on the 6th instead of 7th of the day!
3rd payment... :D
Now I'm trying to focus on a few account instead of doing something stupid now.
Because the problem comes from, non-pva account get to asked "hey you, put your phone in and you're sighted!", that's why I focus on quantity instead of quality, just throwing the account off once used, some maintain but not long after.

PVA account are a bit expensive, wonder if I can get a trick to do it unlimited PVA with 1 phone number.

Got a total of $410 buck from OGMobi for just 4 weeks of time!
Gonna scale up but, focus on quality now.
image.png
Would you recommend creating more accounts to scale, like you were doing? Also what is a pva account?

Day 6: Strongest day so far! I went hard, but might get banned. Hoepfully I won't, though. Gonna start another account just in case.

Clicks: 165, CR: 54, $32

Last edited:
Day 6: Strongest day so far! I went hard, but might get banned. Hoepfully I won't, though. Gonna start another account just in case.

Clicks: 165, CR: 54, $32
Haha, so you tried the one I've told you. Thought that doing manually consuming time..?

MI
Back