The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

My Journey with OgMobi

Dec 7th - 213 Clicks, 63 Conversions, $32.11
Total rank: #673

So, I added like 200 account over the last 2 day, it is 200? I don't remember, I think somewhere around 200 to 300.
Spending countless hour to configurate these account, how makes the process faster is, semi-automated and have the ingredient prepared(very time consuming), and just launch.

Then I notice that the account are not running, no idea no idea, and poof, the proxy did not assigned properly.
Fix it in the last 12 hour run all the fresh 200-300 account for the past 12 hour, and wow, revenue increase.

What I notice is that, momentum will build over the time. You don't need anything fancy, the more fancy your account was, the lesser click you get to generate.

Mate you have done extremely well. I have been following all your journals. You have came a long way in this journal. Now why would you want to give up? Self-realization is one step closer towards your goal. The more you realize and learn from your own mistakes, the closer you will reach towards your goal. Others can only show you the path or guide you on how to reach, but at the end its always you who have to take the steps and make all the hard decisions to reach the end of your journey.

I would want you to continue this journal. Would love to see you reach $50/day consistently and then perhaps $100/day. If there is a will there is always a way out. Best of luck mate :)

Edit:- Your last stats looks great :affiliatefix:
~ Daring to fail makes me move forward rather than giving up just like the CrakRevenue thread, I don't see many supporter nor anyone giving support, nor any suggestion to improve, but I learn many mistake and these mistake make me realized, the limit is not there, the limit is here inside me, when I keep banging on the failure, brick, I eventually understand more.

失败乃成功之母。
Failure is the success of a motherhood.

Last edited:
Mate you have done extremely well. I have been following all your journals. You have came a long way in this journal. Now why would you want to give up? Self-realization is one step closer towards your goal. The more you realize and learn from your own mistakes, the closer you will reach towards your goal. Others can only show you the path or guides on how to reach, but at the end its always you who have to take the steps and make all the hard decisions to reach the end of your journey.

I would want you to continue this journal. Would love to see you reach $50/day consistently and then perhaps $100/day. If there is a will there is always a way out. Best of luck mate :)

Edit:- Your last stats looks great :affiliatefix:
Looking good here, $50/day goal is not far from here, I guess a bit of 200 account should be able to reach it.
No worry, I will not stop until I get $100/day, worry is that I haven't get paid even a penny yet, should I not dump all my energy here?

What is the minimum payment threshold and payment delay net15 or net30?
Looking good here, $50/day goal is not far from here, I guess a bit of 200 account should be able to reach it.
No worry, I will not stop until I get $100/day, worry is that I haven't get paid even a penny yet, should I not dump all my energy here?

You're the only supporter omg! Lol ya, I found you randomly liking around and have no idea where did you spend on time on! Today, is so magic, 15 minute to day end, and will post the result, it's so magic! Thanks for your eye relax advise!

Thank you for your kind words.

When I see a post that I like I press like. When someone is explaining his mistakes or sharing I usually press like. The same for guides and tutorial.

These days I am in a hurry and I often skim and I often miss good posts. So I am a bit random at the moment.

Thank you for your kind words.

When I see a post that I like I press like. When someone is explaining his mistakes or sharing I usually press like. The same for guides and tutorial.

These days I am in a hurry and I often skim and I often miss good posts. So I am a bit random at the moment.

:D
Do notes do notes. :) The information you collect could be well used.

Forgot to update, Ben is a great man! He moved me to Net7 I can received my last week revenue next week!
This is so awesome, now I have no worry to do a full scale up, but I somehow need to calculate the cost and risk too.

This is just so exciting after months of odeal.

Hy.
Interesting journey, I watch from the beginning and in a while I have a few questions.
You have more posts in each account or few pictures and Linck in description?
About how many followers you have in total?
You post different pictures in the same account or the same picture multiple times?
You post daily in each account?
Thank you.

Hy.
Interesting journey, I watch from the beginning and in a while I have a few questions.
You have more posts in each account or few pictures and Linck in description?
About how many followers you have in total?
You post different pictures in the same account or the same picture multiple times?
You post daily in each account?
Thank you.
This question wouldn't attract competition and I'm more glad to answer.
1. Profile picture is the key, I guess you should know it somehow.
2. Same picture over all the account
3. Promise 1 time a day.

Heheh, $200 payment is coming on 14th. :D
image.jpg

$100 from Crakrevenue on Jan 15th.

Woah, Instaban! 30% of my account were bye bye over 3 days of activities.
I sometime wonder, should I just enter, and max spam them?
They are somehow a dummy account.

Okay, here's are some stats to let you have a clear picture between a landing page and without landing page.

Landing Page (LP/MCL):
Traffic: 440
Impressions: 161
Clicks: 146
Conversion: 28
Payout: $13.24
EPC(Conversion): $0.47

Without Landing Page (WLP/MR):
Traffic: 14,000
Clicks: 1,474
Conversion: 408
Payout: $208.43
EPC(Conversion): $0.51

#2 Without Landing Page (WLP/MR):
Traffic: 600
Clicks: 18
Conversion: 5
Payout: $2.30
EPC(Conversion): 0.46

So~
Imagine...

The clicks are the links, not from the landing pages.
You see...

That's the spirit mate. Keep on going. Just reach the goals you have set for yourself. Seems like this journal is going to get a gold star soon. :)
Thanks for the cheering, nah I don't hope to have this gold as I never really share anything.

Very bad news, 80% of my account got banned...

banners
Back