The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My Journey with OgMobi

Anyway, hmm I didn't update yesterday? Guess I got the date wrong, after a bunch of work load.
Tried 3 niche, only 1 niche work, seriously no idea, 3 niche has an equal to 1/3 account of the one that earns all the profit.
Will continue the niche that profits me.

3rd Dec - 99 Clicks, 30 Conversions, $15.05

Today I will scale up the profitable niche, and go to IKEA. Wow, a new opening IKEA, eagerly to go there.
Hope to have $25 tomorrow and hopefully surpass it.

you are doing great man game333. Your revenue is increasing everyday. Good work :)
Ya thanks, pardon me I can't really exposed my strategy, I have spend like literally months since April to test and trial everything and 8 months later I get this result, this is really really hard work of mine.

Adding 100 accounts today. Running now and hopefully the revenue will raise.
The cost is fairly low, because the VPS and the account I bought are mostly accumulate last time, because I realize buying account are no different than buying property, but these property is just for ad purpose.

You got it all wrong mate. I simply said you are doing great. Didn't asked you to expose your strategy.
Ya thanks, pardon me I can't really exposed my strategy, I have spend like literally months since April to test and trial everything and 8 months later I get this result, this is really really hard work of mine.

Adding 100 accounts today. Running now and hopefully the revenue will raise.
The cost is fairly low, because the VPS and the account I bought are mostly accumulate last time, because I realize buying account are no different than buying property, but these property is just for ad purpose.

Update:

Didn't realize landing page could greatly increase the conversion rate after reading these post somewhere.
No wonder Tom keep saying build a landing page, I thought it was just tweaking the "ad copy".

Will try build 300 account for a landing page and will update the differences between no landing and have landing pages.

Added 100 account, don't have time for 300 account, this 100 account is for another niche which the landing page were built for.

Only half day passed and I earned 60% of my yesterday income, I actually added a lot of account to running these few days, the cost were still 0 because these account were stacked last time. Just a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot of hours of working, very tired, I mean you need like over 3-5 hours to setup the 100 account.

I'm ranked #701 on all time! Reached about $15 to $20 a day! My goal is $50 a day. :)
Untitled.jpg

Edit: Another conversion, $9.93

Last edited:
~ Daring to fail makes me move forward rather than giving up just like the CrakRevenue thread, I don't see many supporter nor anyone giving support, nor any suggestion to improve, but I learn many mistake and these mistake make me realized, the limit is not there, the limit is here inside me, when I keep banging on the failure, brick, I eventually understand more.

失败乃成功之母。
Failure is the success of a motherhood.

~ Daring to fail makes me move forward rather than giving up just like the CrakRevenue thread, I don't see many supporter nor anyone giving support, nor any suggestion to improve, but I learn many mistake and these mistake make me realized, the limit is not there, the limit is here inside me, when I keep banging on the failure, brick, I eventually understand more.

失败乃成功之母。
Failure is the success of a motherhood.

Don't give up. You are doing well.

As for me not giving support, I am sorry. I power through the forums I am part of and then I go back to work. I randomly give support or press the like button. I randomly give advice when I have enough free time. It takes time to write a post that deliver good value. I also like to check my facts before saying something.

Don't give up. You are doing well.

As for me not giving support, I am sorry. I power through the forums I am part of and then I go back to work. I randomly give support or press the like button. I randomly give advice when I have enough free time. It takes time to write a post that deliver good value. I also like to check my facts before saying something.
You're the only supporter omg! Lol ya, I found you randomly liking around and have no idea where did you spend on time on! Today, is so magic, 15 minute to day end, and will post the result, it's so magic! Thanks for your eye relax advise!

Last edited:
MI
Back