The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

My journey with cpagrip and Popcash

Hi @tyoussef, thanks for this journey but I think you should give a chance for popcash, sometimes the offer doesn't convert at all even if you send the traffic for any other source. Yesterday I joined popcash and I paid $5 for my first campaign and I will give a try, my bid is 0.004 for USA giveaway offer, I wish I will get some good results.

Can you please tell us what are the better sources you used to market the Giveaway offers?

No i want Some Thing That Bring Urls that am gonna Bid On in ppv
Is there any cheap tool That Will Do this For Me
Hmmm, I paid just $5 for popcash yesterday and I am waiting them to approve my campaign. What shall I do now? Any other traffic source you recommend me to try other than TrafficVance/LeadImpact/50onred ? I can't try them now.

go with Popads , zeropark ect .
keep testing lots of geos also get in touch with your affiliate manager to give you some info about what's Converting .

go with Popads , zeropark ect .
keep testing lots of geos also get in touch with your affiliate manager to give you some info about what's Converting .
Thanks bro, then I will not invest more with popcash.. I will try them tonight and hopefully we get good amount of traffic that converts!

@tyoussef , which category to include in popads.net to target sweepstakes offer? I tried more than one campaign on popads.net and spent till now $20, got only 1 conversion $1.6 :( First I tested all the categories but believe me 2% were going to the offer! I tested my LP with Bing Ads for many clicks and it had 20% CR on the CPA offer. Even the traffic which comes from popads.net is very limited, for $3 I get only 50 visitors and my bid is 0.005 and they come slowly. I excluded the website ID's which don't perform well, targeted only large screens, etc. but till now it doesn't work with me. I even tested more than website quality +6, +5, +2, all, etc. Any hints bro? It eats the budgets quickly!

@tyoussef , which category to include in popads.net to target sweepstakes offer? I tried more than one campaign on popads.net and spent till now $20, got only 1 conversion $1.6 :( First I tested all the categories but believe me 2% were going to the offer! I tested my LP with Bing Ads for many clicks and it had 20% CR on the CPA offer. Even the traffic which comes from popads.net is very limited, for $3 I get only 50 visitors and my bid is 0.005 and they come slowly. I excluded the website ID's which don't perform well, targeted only large screens, etc. but till now it doesn't work with me. I even tested more than website quality +6, +5, +2, all, etc. Any hints bro? It eats the budgets quickly!
if you have a winning campaign in bing why don't u scale it ?
u already told us that u have a positive ROI in bing ! why don't u scale there instead ????????

if you have a winning campaign in bing why don't u scale it ?
u already told us that u have a positive ROI in bing ! why don't u scale there instead ????????
Bro, Bing Ads has low volume of traffic, not like AdWords and I told you that before and read about this online, plenty of articles mentioned that. You don't want to answer my question?

banners
Back