#### 28/04/2015 ####
i spend 4$ In the traffic
0 Lead
I still Need More Data
I Am using One Landing Page It converts Well
Capture.png

Now Any Suggestion Is this Landing Page Converts Well What u THINK
i also targeted Only Desktop Because Mobile Doesn't have Great CTR With
Should I keep Going Or What I need Your Suggestions ? U know Guys Popcash Traffic it's Not That Quality

I noticed Some Thing In the tracking Software Tells Me That i got 22 real Click But in my Cpa Network I only Found 9 Clicks
Any One Can explain Me This !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I noticed Some Thing In the tracking Software Tells Me That i got 22 real Click But in my Cpa Network I only Found 9 Clicks
Any One Can explain Me This !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sometimes the advertiser tracking tool has some delay in comparative with your own tracking tool which is instant.

First of all I see that might be wrong depending on the budget you wanna spend on testing. $8 payout it's pretty high to test with only $5, you may need more, even spending $30 to start receiving good data, and see if it works or it doesn't.

The best for you my friend.

i will Test With 15$ & I will Stop And Analise The Data

Also Popcash Don't Provide Me With Much Details But We Gonna See The Results Tomorrow

If it's Bad I will ChaNGE THE traffic Source

So Far
#### 28/04/2016 #####
Capture.png

I still Get Traffic
By The Why I am Using Hostwinds Shared Hosting with Prosper I get Clicks In The Landing Page But I can't Find Them In Cpa Network Most Of Them Get Loss I think the reason Is Slow Redirection Don't U think ?
But i think i don't need Vps Since i am Only sending Less Traffic !
So far No lead
i started Getting Good Quality traffic because I blacklisted the Bad Id's
So any Suggestions ???

But i think i don't need Vps Since i am Only sending Less Traffic !
Never use shared hosting.
A VPS is a minimum requirement for paid traffic especially pops.
Check out Digitalocean (ref link get $10 free credit) for a good VPS or Rackspace CDN to host your landers for such kind of traffic.

Also, I noticed you are running pin submit offers. PopCash doesn't allow carrier targeting. I'd recommend trying out PopAds . They have a lot more targeting options - carriers, os, device, model, browsers, etc much more.

Never use shared hosting.
A VPS is a minimum requirement for paid traffic especially pops.
Check out Digitalocean (ref link get $10 free credit) for a good VPS or Rackspace CDN to host your landers for such kind of traffic.

Also, I noticed you are running pin submit offers. PopCash doesn't allow carrier targeting. I'd recommend trying out PopAds . They have a lot more targeting options - carriers, os, device, model, browsers, etc much more.

okay i will Buy VPs From Digitalocean Using your ref
But Prosper Doesn't Have carriers tracking What Can I do ?

Okay SO far
i Still Have Few Dollars In Pupcash i will Change This Traffic Source Cus Sends Me A lot garbage
i switched From Prosper To Thrive Now I am Installing Thrive And I will Test The First Campaign With The Few Dollars That Rest In Popcash Around 3$
then I will Use Popads To run my campaign Since The Lp Has A ctr Of 10% With Popcash It means That's Good
########## The Lesson I learned #########
1) popcash is bad traffic Source I will never Use It Again Cus they Don't Have Many targeting Options Like, Visitor internet Provider ,Brand ........
2) using thrive Instead Of Prosper202 SINCE Thrive Has 30Day Free Trial That's Enough Period I ges ^^ and It's A Greate Tracking Tool But Kind Of Expensive

I stoped The Journey and Every thing else I do ! Now Am Promoting Some other Staff With a partner

That's really pity, hopefully you're stop temporarily.
I will Start An Other Journey Soon Just Now I am Creating Landers For Gaming Niche And Setting Every Thing For Us
Cus I need To develop a url Scraper Since We Gonna Use PPV
and Some Other Tools That Will Makes Our Work Eaisily Thanks Any Way @game333

I will Start An Other Journey Soon Just Now I am Creating Landers For Gaming Niche And Setting Every Thing For Us
Cus I need To develop a url Scraper Since We Gonna Use PPV
and Some Other Tools That Will Makes Our Work Eaisily Thanks Any Way @game333
Did you mention "Url Scraper" (Am I sounds like a Google bot?)

Try ScrapeBox, they saves you tons of times, and good luck.

banners
Back