The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

My Journey with Adult Cam Offers

affiliate007

affiliate
Hello Guys,

I got started with promoting adult cams on new year.
I am currently promoting Bongacash.
I Purchased All 8 banners on two adult websites for a months time (Friends Website - Got it cheap)

The websites will be sending about 9000 clicks every month.

Current Stats :
Current Stats.png

The Break Down On Traffic :
Traffic_Stats.png

That looks like a good amount of traffic from top tier countries , does it ?

I have got only two signups from thailand For which the commission was $0.007 each

Any Suggestions on how could i improve this ?

Thanks In Advance !

affiliate007 good luck with your journal. Have you tried using landing pages and your own custom banners or are you using bongacash banners?

You can also try dating offers. They should convert well as the amount of tier 1 traffic is quite good.

@internalsoul
Thanks !
I am currently not using any custom landing page and am using the banners provided by bongacash, will be doing some spying to see what are the most traffic driving adverts to bongacash also will see if the competition is using any landing page

Any suggestions on how i could do the spying effectively ?

Also i have signed up with a few networks yesterday which have a decent amount of dating offers, will be testing them starting today ! [Thanks for this tip]

@game333
If you are suggesting i keep the website interface similar incase i use popup traffic, thanks for the tip i will make sure i do that !

But for now i am only using Banners from two websites.
Here i have tried keeping the Banner Ads matching with the websites look but sadly i cannot modify the landing page as i am redirecting to bongacash itself, if this dosent work out, will be opting for promoting whitelabel with banners.

Also,

The top affiliate for bongacash is churning out near to 60K every week in affiliate commissions, Just saying, Thats Great !

Hey guys,

so far i have signed up with 7 affiliate networks and will be setting up soon to start testing banners and landers. The offers seem to have landers of their own which are working pretty great. So far the banners have generated a total of 6$ but looking forward to improving that very soon. Will post again once there are developments !

Hey guys,

so far i have signed up with 7 affiliate networks and will be setting up soon to start testing banners and landers. The offers seem to have landers of their own which are working pretty great. So far the banners have generated a total of 6$ but looking forward to improving that very soon. Will post again once there are developments !

Making a decent salary out of Adult webcam offers is pretty hard, i also tried it for myself.
Mostly the big firms with tons of $$$ are already owning most of the visiting traffic because placed cookies... Good luck but its pretty hard to make it work.

banners
Back