The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

My Journey to $200 Per Day (Screenshots included)

Facing the same issue in startapp ,click fraud.

Well, I was able to get some conversions, but it seems like my account was drained pretty quick, even though I would create a daily budget. StartApp is a good company, don't get me wrong, they send traffic.

I guess I should be searching for new traffic source as well,I'm using the same traffic source as yours when you started and it didn't work for me.

I still know people who are running less than 0.3 per install offer,have been making huge money just don't have ideas on how they will be profiting if they are buying traffic based on 0.01 per click.Do you have any idea of other ads available ,like popunder as you mentioned before?

I really am in doubt that cpc is a good choice when doing low payout offer.

Me personally I've found better success with running offers on companies like:

-Zeropark
-Plugrush
-Popcash
-Popads
and if you got some spending money there are networks like: Propeller Ads, Ad Cash, Juicy Ads, and many many more. Since I'm balling on a budget, I roll with the top 4 for now.

Guess what time it is?

It's Updating Time!

I know it's been a minute since I updated this and thought I would fill ya'll in on whats been going on. As you know, based on my last few post: 1). I sent a ton of traffic (targeted by the way) to some offers and didn't get one conversion, needless to say, I dropped that stuff and 2). I bought Mobile Ad Scout.

This isn't a review on Mobile Ad Scout, but I definitely want to take the time to say that it's freaking awesome and I'm on it none stop. First thing that I did was get to work once I bought it. I searched campaigns that have been running on a specific OS for more than 30 days with the traffic source that I'm using.

I received so much data from that, that my mind = blown.

I literally went and saw everything that other affiliates are running and obviously these guys are making money. I saw a few landers that I liked and created my own, based on how theirs looked. No, I didn't copy exactly how their landers looked, I changed a few details to make mine unique. I made 2 landers with different headlines.

Yesterday I ran a email submit campaign for Andriod (haven't tested any other OS yet), and used the lander I created, based off what I saw on Mobile Ad Scout and woke up to this:

upload_2015-4-16_9-53-49.png

This is the breakdown of the data so far:

Spend: $1.34
Earnings: $2.80
Profit: $1.46
ROI: 108%

I spent less than $2.00 just testing with these landers and ended up making a profit.

Now for a breakdown of the two landers:

upload_2015-4-16_10-0-59.png

I don't have THAT much data yet and plan on running more, but just based off this alone it's clear that LP 2 is the one getting the leads. It got a
318% ROI :)

So that's all I have for now!

What I plan on doing next:

1. Getting more data
2. Cutting out the bad landers
3. Optimizing by the category and targets that got the leads
4. Trying the offer on different OS

Till then, peace and happy earning!

Attachments

• upload_2015-4-16_10-18-48.png
    upload_2015-4-16_10-18-48.png
    27.2 KB · Views: 62
Good work, Analysing data and taking action based upon that is all it takes. You are executing and by that only you are ahead of so many affiliates.
BTW watching your campaign stats, I would recommend you to give few more visits to second lander as well. As you can see some users have passed from that lander to the offer as well which is kind of equivalent to your first lander. As I can calculate your first lander CTR is 3.88% while of second is 2.82%.
Although clearly first lander is winner here backed by leads but my suggestion would be to give it 400 more visits to each and then conclude it.

Ok, so just a quick update!

I ran some more traffic and today it looks like I'm in the red but one lead. The weird thing though is, that on my tracker it shows that my leads are coming from other countries which are way off from the country they are suppose to be coming from, but my tracking tokens from the traffic source say that it's coming from the correct country I chose. Should I go off what GEO token from my traffic source or my tracking service? If so, then the offer that I chose must actually be international or something since it's converting for other countries.

Any updates here?

I guess the info you found with Mobile Ad Scout was a golden mine, so you stopped updating this thread and used 100% of your time to scale it up to 5-figures per day :)

Anyway, joking aside, it's been a while since your last update and probably you're not even visiting the forum, but if you are, post an update maybe ;)

Thanks for sharing the earning you have made so far. these are the very things that motivate us and keep us going when it comes to affiliate marketing. I always believe that when I see someone who has used the path am using towards success and made it, then i also have the 100% chances of making it to the far he is now. Affiliate marketing is all about having motivation from the friends and people you work with. keep up the good job.

Short Update!

So, the reason I haven't updated is because I made some changes to the campaign, which put it back to pending status with my traffic source. In the meantime, I created another campaign that I'm currently waiting to get approved on! Based on my experience, I definitely have to say that POP traffic, gets the job done. Till now, I have been doing CPC, which is great don't get me wrong, but I wasn't really getting the results I was expecting. Using POP traffic I have been able to make, what it seemed like forever with CPC and $50+ in advertising, in like 2 days with less than $15.

.... [edited for brevity]....

Until then, peace and happy earnings.

Sorry, noob question: POP traffic is pop-under or pop-over?

banners
Back