The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

My Journey to 1000 $/day from Facebook

Hi,
Congratulations on your Milestone. One question. Are you using one of the popular Cloaking services or do you have your own system implemented.?

Thanks

Just hoping that the journey is taking you well. Please keep sharing the far you have reached. Also in th event that you need help in any subject, feel free to get in touch with us. Be sure that the milestones are broken down into daily targets. It is always the best way for you to get your goals done. Avoid having gals that are unrealistic to achieve too.

Just hoping that the journey is taking you well. Please keep sharing the far you have reached. Also in th event that you need help in any subject, feel free to get in touch with us. Be sure that the milestones are broken down into daily targets. It is always the best way for you to get your goals done. Avoid having gals that are unrealistic to achieve too.

yes. journey is over. Actually i did more than 1k per day. So i close the thread. Thanks everyone for following. If someone wants to chat, PM me.

Having such like journeys is a very great thing. beside the fact that you are working towards your target, you are also motivating other people who look up to you when it comes to Facebook. Be sure from time to time to be able share the tips in usage and even knowing the far you have reached. It will keep us going.

banners
Back