The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

My Journey Starts Today :)

Kay Huang

affiliate
Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum and new to affiliate marketing. Hope can get to know more people here and help each other along the way.

I want to talk about affiliate marketing training, has anyone invested on a good affiliate marketing training course?

First I bought a course called Six Figure Mentors. The introduction videos looked promising. But after I started learning for a while, I found out that all the members are tied to just promoting their product, which is the Six Figure Mentors itself. I thought to be an affiliate marketer you can choose to promote any product of your interest. Not just tied to one product. And the program was quite expensive as well.

So I cancelled the Six Figure Mentors. Lucky I got my refund. And then I found out there are actually tons of online courses that teach affiliate marketing. And they all have pictures of them with fancy cars, nice houses, on the beach, etc. It's hard for me to believe in them anymore.

So I lost the confidence in all the courses, but then I still really want to learn how to make money online. Then I got to know someone who was offering coaching program for affiliate marketing. And he was not charging as much as most coaches did. So I paid for his coaching program.

It really was a risk that I took. I guess I was a bit desperate to learn about affiliate marketing and I don't want to invest in another course anymore, so the only way left was through coaching programs. And this one doesn't cost thousands of dollars so I just opt in.

But after I made the payment I began to worry. What if he's not a real business coach at all. Then I will loose my money for nothing.....

I was worrying for the whole week, until this morning. The time he promised to have the first webinar came. I was so anxious, worrying it's not going to happen. But to my relief, the webinar started on time and it seemed like he does know what he was talking about. And I got all my questions answered.

So I'm feeling better now. Hope I can get a lot out of this program.

What is your experience in getting training to learn how to do affiliate marketing? :)

Welcome, Kay! :) It's nice to see another woman here. (I'm female, too)

I think most people have had an experience similar to yours, buying lots of different programs and trainings, jumping from one thing to the next. After a while, you can get discouraged because you feel duped when it doesn't work.

Glad you found someone you feel you can trust.

There is a ton of newbie info here in this forum too and it doesn't have to cost you anything, although I'd recommend you joining The Dojo for added knowledge and tools.

Newbie411 | Free Download
What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE) | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
Newbie Helpdesk | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to come to the forum for help. The AFix family has your back. :)

Shirley

Welcome you at this worlds renowned forum. Wish you all the very best to yours journey of earnings. Feel free to ask if you need any further assistance. We are ready to help you.

banners
Back