The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My journey into IM.

joshuaharshbarger

affiliate
I have been in and out of Internet Marketing for a few years now. The problem was I never actually followed through with a project and ended up all together over and over. Well I am starting back and not going to stop until I am making a few thousand week. :) I am currently working on 3 projects, but will be talking mainly on one in here. I am going to be trying out a clickbank product that seems like it could actually be something someone would actually pay for (only in the US).
Through this journey I will be looking for advice and insight so if you have any questions or comments, please let me know.

So here we go.

8/15
Purchased 2 domains. One is an EMD and the other is based on a fictional person. -$26
-I am going to be working this week with the EMD because I am getting the facebook account built with friends on the other.

Purchased 2 testimonial videos from fiver. Should be done within 3 days. - $15

Set up wordpress in both sites.
-EMD site is using the wordpress sales engine theme. (This is going to be a landing page.)

Started writing the sales copy.

Total Spent: 41

Seems like u have a good start. I never really liked using click bank products though just saying. If you found a good one then kudos to you

Keywords
#1 EMD - 6600 local
#2 - 8100 local
#3 - 6600 local
#4 - 6600 local
#5 - 5400 local
Competition is moderate.

8/17
I completed my landing page (used Wordpress Sales Engine)
- I will be making changes to it often adding more content. But for now it is good.
Purchased a link package from another forum - $45
Canceled one domain - +$13

Total Spent: $73

Hopefully I can have this site ranked fairly quickly. In the mean time, I will add more to the landingpage.

One thing I noticed with this site is that my #2 keyword was ranked #2 in yahoo however it has not disappeared. =\
Seemed pretty fast to me.

Its back, now ranked on Yahoo at 2, 5, 8 for three keywords.

So today I have made my first sale with a profit of $46.00. I am very excited for this because the site has only been up for 4 days.

I am only ranked in Yahoo. in the rankings are jumping around a good bit. One day they will be top 5, next day they are over 50.
Still waiting for google to crawl backlinks to see if they improve any of my google rankings.

To Profit: $46

So today I have made my first sale with a profit of $46.00. I am very excited for this because the site has only been up for 4 days.

I am only ranked in Yahoo. in the rankings are jumping around a good bit. One day they will be top 5, next day they are over 50.
Still waiting for google to crawl backlinks to see if they improve any of my google rankings.

Awesome mate, first sale generates the MOST AMAZING feeling in the world. Congrats!

Congratulations to you! As smilodon said, that feeling when you get the first sale is unforgettable.

Keep up the great work, thanks for posting your progress :)

Congrats Bro ! :)

So you got the first sale for a clickbank product right bro ? .. :)

Can you show us your site ? ..

Thanks

MI
Back