The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

So I have been making regular profit from my one and only offer on Pay Per Call for the last 2 weeks and now face the challenge of how to scale.

Keywords have been sourced and added and I am currently testing some new ads with the settings on my account changed to rotate evenly rather than 'Follow the money'. I will see this week if it pays off.

If I can offer some advice at this stage to anyone starting out in Pay Per Call it would be to really understand the IVR on all your campaigns.

I have tested 12 different offers now and most of the IVR's are absolute pony! It's no surprise that the 2 campaigns I have seen good profit on have slick user flows.

It is so important that you understand how an advertiser engages the caller and where your potential drop off points are. There will most certainly be campaigns you cannot get to work and this will be the main reason.

Look out for things like

- Different voices used
- Messages cutting off early
- Callers being asked to hang up and wait for a call back
- Key press options that just cut the caller off
- Not accepting valid zip codes first time round

To maximise conversions, callers need to flow through the call to the payment point as easily as possible. It can cost a lot of money to generate callers on Google so each one needs to count

Thanks

Not posted for a long time and in all honesty not got a huge amount to report on my side. I continued to see success with my Carpet and Hard floor offer until recently when certain keywords simply stopped working and the IVR from the network changed.

I have been running a second offer for about a month that is seeing daily profit however I am struggling to scale and my knowledge of adwords is limited.

On another front, I have started to experiment with Facebook for a few campaigns on our network. This will eventually turn into Pay Per Call offers once I am confident with the process.

That will be the next update I imagine

Thanks

banners
Back