The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

My journey begins

Nialce

affiliate
Hello
First let me introduce myself (Sorry for the improper english)
My name is Kenny.
Im currently in a busy private life kids etc.
So I'm trying to make from my spare time a earning time :)

I've been testing different niches on different channels but nothing realy worked on the long line.
I'm gonna start today with a old method that worked for me using social media as traffic source.

At this moment I made 2 different niche landing page's. I'm gonna try split testing but the other landing page's are stil in design.

I'm gonna use voluum as my tracker device.
Facebook + instagram as source.
Ill be using massplanner for managing my accounts. Still need to learn a lot of massplanner
Im currently having issues for getting all my accounts online on different social media.

Im currently running the niches with massplanner and ill see tomorrow what it give from data for me :)

If there are any questions just ask freely :)

I'll be watching your journey, Kenny.

There are a few members here who use MassPlanner, maybe some will pop in here to offer advice.

Meantime, we have a number of FB and IG threads that might be helpful:

Search Results for Query: facebook marketing | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
www.affiliatefix.com/search/1754272/?q=instagram
www.affiliatefix.com/search/1754273/?q=massplanner

Don't forget to keep us up-to-date with your campaign questions and happenings so members can help you as you go.

Best of luck, looking forward to watching you succeed! :)

Congratulations on your starting. Best of luck with the Journey.

I have some questions if you mind answering?

1. I'm not clear with your method right now. What kind of offers/affiliate/monetization are you going to promote over Facebook?

Since you have mentioned Voluum for tracking. I am thinking it's not something others are doing mainly. There is some twist which you missed to mention?

2. How many accounts are you handling with MP currently?

3. What proxies provider do you use?

Thanks for the reply's . Im gonna try to keep it up.

As of today im only having 5 clicks. But thats because I forgot to turn on MP over the night.
I wish you the best with your affiliate journey, Kenny. Honestly, I am very ignorant about facebook marketing so I wonder if you use any intelligence tools to find out about your competitors.

Currently using free software for spying on competitors. But Im not using it a lot currently in a testing fase.

Congratulations on your starting. Best of luck with the Journey.

I have some questions if you mind answering?

1. I'm not clear with your method right now. What kind of offers/affiliate/monetization are you going to promote over Facebook?

Since you have mentioned Voluum for tracking. I am thinking it's not something others are doing mainly. There is some twist which you missed to mention?

2. How many accounts are you handling with MP currently?

3. What proxies provider do you use?

1. Think its a general method some people are using. Ive been looking at clickbank and find a niche what I think will be profitable .
2. Currently only 5 (got problems with getting the other accounts online)
3. Private Proxies|Anonymous proxies Don't realy know if they are good but off today still no problem with them

Well thanks
Currently my earnings aren't that great but I will search deeper.
Your Earnings
Today : $1.08
This Week : $6.29
This Month : $8.29
Last Month : $0.00
This Year : $75.62

MI
Back