The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win
M

Mick Regal

Hi!
Thanks for letting me in :).
I'm working with a CPA marketing network, usually I'm more involved in managing the operations side, but I also assist with finding new talent. I've had some good results from LinkedIn, have just started promoting our network on Facebook and Twitter. I'm also a member on a few other affiliate forums but haven't found anything that really makes me think I'm in the right place, hopefully that will change now I'm in here!
I'm looking for experienced marketers who know how to run offers for social, display, search, and email traffic.
We also run a referral scheme for affiliates who bring in new members.
Feel free to message me for info.
Looking forward to participating in the forums and helping out in any way I can.

Mick

Hi! Thanks for letting me in :).

Hi @Mick Regal , welcome to AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

I'm working with a CPA marketing network, usually I'm more involved in managing the operations side, but I also assist with finding new talent. I've had some good results from LinkedIn, have just started promoting our network on Facebook and Twitter. I'm also a member on a few other affiliate forums but haven't found anything that really makes me think I'm in the right place, hopefully that will change now I'm in here!
I'm looking for experienced marketers who know how to run offers for social, display, search, and email traffic.
We also run a referral scheme for affiliates who bring in new members.
Feel free to message me for info.
Looking forward to participating in the forums and helping out in any way I can.

Mick

When it comes to pitching your business and services, the following areas will serve you best.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area. When accepted, you will have three tabs in your profile. One for your primary business description. The second tab for reviews of your business. The third, for on going discussions and promotions.

Business Centre
For forging business relationships. Do not over up threads here.

Also, it's a good idea to add some info and a logo to your signature.

All other areas of the community are for contributing and responding to threads. Contributing actionable information in appropriate sub forums and helping members is the quickest way to get the attention of the members.

Good Luck!

T J

Hi @Mick Regal , welcome to AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

When it comes to pitching your business and services, the following areas will serve you best.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area. When accepted, you will have three tabs in your profile. One for your primary business description. The second tab for reviews of your business. The third, for on going discussions and promotions.

Business Centre
For forging business relationships. Do not over up threads here.

Also, it's a good idea to add some info and a logo to your signature.

All other areas of the community are for contributing and responding to threads. Contributing actionable information in appropriate sub forums and helping members is the quickest way to get the attention of the members.

Good Luck!

T J

Thanks TJ, I appreciate the guidance. I'll sort out the signature point as soon as I hit the required number of posts to get one.
I'd found the Resource section but hadn't got to the Business Centre, will be poking around in there soon!

I'm not going to be one of those people plastering posts and links all over the place, made that mistake before and got a bunch of people who just signed up for a look around and never did anything. I'd rather be a bit more selective and only have people who are genuinely interesting going to the signup page.

MI
Back