The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My Instagram Journey

Virtus

affiliate
So basically I have managed and grown accounts anywhere from 0 to millions of followers and thanks to that I have gained enough knowledge to start this journey . For a long time I have not owned my own personal accounts to monetize I was just getting paid to manage them . So I want to change that now . I will be setting up 4 accounts in instagrams most popular and easiest to grow niches . (fashion, fitness , luxury)
As this is supposed to help people who are new to this I will be starting one account at a time and working on it for a week before making it autopilot.
To explain this a little bit better
Every week for 4 weeks I will start a new account finding pictures for it, choosing the best accounts to scrape followers of in my niche and setting up the bot and scheduling posts so after I am finished with setting it all up I do not have to do anything on it for at least a month .
The reason I am starting 4 accounts and yes I know it can be overwhelming but worth it is because I will constantly target different profiles of people and be able to shoutout my accounts between them.
I will also be answering any questions and providing the tools I use in order to accomplish this .
My target is 100k followers across all accounts and then we will see from there .
I will be updating this thread everyday so you guys can check out the progress .
I plan on setting everything up and updating this with day one later today.

Good luck with this journey bro, i would like ask you something about that:
-Are you gonna use a bot for likes? if yes, which one you prefer?
- Do you use instagram on mobile or you prefer the pc one ( or a third party like Looking to build an effective Instagram strategy? )

This may help you, I find out that a lot of people doesn't use the follow for follow method on IG right now, istead they try to put like on random photos of the potential follower .

Hi. How many accounts I open one IP? and I have put bot only following or following&Likes ?Thanks
You can open 5 accounts per one ip it is the maximum and it is written in instagrams TOS. But I will use 1 ip per one instagram.

Good luck with this journey bro, i would like ask you something about that:
-Are you gonna use a bot for likes? if yes, which one you prefer?
- Do you use instagram on mobile or you prefer the pc one

This may help you, I find out that a lot of people doesn't use the follow for follow method on IG right now, istead they try to put like on random photos of the potential follower .
I use followliker and instagress . I recommend instagress for beginners.
I am using both the follow/unfollow method and liking other peoples photos at targeted hashtags .
I use instagram on my pc thru an app for windows called instapic. And I use iconsquare to automate posts and track analytics.

Where did you get image for your Instagram account? Are you buy images or search it on google? how many follow did you recommend in one 24 hours? also unfollow ? Thanks

Where did you get image for your Instagram account? Are you buy images or search it on google? how many follow did you recommend in one 24 hours? also unfollow ? Thanks
I mostly get my images on weheartit , they are easy to find and there are so many active people and good pictures that it is a gold mine if you are not in a small specific niche.

Is there any way to use Instapic on a PC without downloading BlueStacks? Probably not but thought I'd ask.
Instapic is not an app you use on bluestacks . It is a windows app you download from the windows store . You need to have windows 8,8.1 or 10. It is instagram on windows . I mostly use it for picture uploading .

So I started the first account . Not much to say actually .
Uploaded 12 pictures for starters . Will upload 2 pictures each day .
Bot is following 420 people per day and liking 650 pictures .
The account is in the mens fashion niche.
While writing this the account gained around 100 likes across all pictures and 20 followers so it is going good for now :)

I limited the account test period to 3 days with the bot working 24/7

Instapic is not an app you use on bluestacks . It is a windows app you download from the windows store . You need to have windows 8,8.1 or 10. It is instagram on windows . I mostly use it for picture uploading .

Well, poo. When I searched for it, one site said that you can use on Win7 if you download Bluestacks first.

So basically I have managed and grown accounts anywhere from 0 to millions of followers and thanks to that I have gained enough knowledge to start this journey . For a long time I have not owned my own personal accounts to monetize I was just getting paid to manage them . So I want to change that now . I will be setting up 4 accounts in instagrams most popular and easiest to grow niches . (fashion, fitness , luxury)
As this is supposed to help people who are new to this I will be starting one account at a time and working on it for a week before making it autopilot.
To explain this a little bit better
Every week for 4 weeks I will start a new account finding pictures for it, choosing the best accounts to scrape followers of in my niche and setting up the bot and scheduling posts so after I am finished with setting it all up I do not have to do anything on it for at least a month .
The reason I am starting 4 accounts and yes I know it can be overwhelming but worth it is because I will constantly target different profiles of people and be able to shoutout my accounts between them.
I will also be answering any questions and providing the tools I use in order to accomplish this .
My target is 100k followers across all accounts and then we will see from there .
I will be updating this thread everyday so you guys can check out the progress .
I plan on setting everything up and updating this with day one later today.
Wow that is great seeing you move across ladders with much easy. Just have a few questions for you. What are the challenges you have outlined when planning to start the four accounts for monetization reasons. I also need some clarification on how you are planning to generate revenue from the above accounts. Have you done some research works on the top ways to earn through Instagram? being able to share will be very beneficial to me and other persons who are venturing into Instagram affiliate marketing.

banners
Back