The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

My IM Journey Begins Here...

Update:

My first run of CPI offer on display ad network had some green days but I couldn't make it to have enough traffics. However, I learned 2 very important things

1. Don't cut placement too early.
2. For gathering data, be consistent. If I run a campaign, say 9 AM to 9PM, run it the same time frame next day and so on.

After using various spy tools, I stopped my campaign and moved to a pop traffic with different GEO.

Stats so far:

Total Spend: $50
Earned: $25.9
ROI: -48.2%

Looks promising. I like how pops can give a lot of traffics in a very short period of time. I'm going to split test more and see what happens!

Total Spend
$60.05
Total Revenue
$45.36
ROI
-24%

I tweaked my lander with different scripts. I'm glad this offer made it close to -20% ROI. I was hoping nothing but to gather data to get used to the traffic source but I ended up spending far less to generate data. I'm going to talk to my AM over the phone if I can get a paybump or if there are similar offers I can run.

Yeah baby you're in the green! Keep it up and do some more optimizing. I would start split testing current lander with variations instead of adding new landers.

Sorry for the lack of update thesedays everyone. I've been split testing and running at different sources. My latest stats are:

Sweepstakes + Pop traffics
Cost:

$19.16
Revenue:
$27.50
ROI:
45.53%

I can say that this campaign is doing $x~$xx everyday. I'm currently scaling this campaign to other traffic sources. I'm still trying to make it to $xxx/day but yet this green campaign gave me huge confidence boosts. I'd like to share things that directly impacted my ROI.

1. Communication with AMs.

Building relationship with AMs is crucial I believe. I listed every campaigns I launched and found that campaigns that did positive ROIs at least once were all suggested by my AMs. I also found that conversations with my AMs went smooth after driving them some traffics first ;)

2. Investing money not wasting money.

I had hard time accepting that every penny I spend on my campaigns are investment. I found my peace after realizing -50% ROI at the beginning of campaign launch means I'm buying data at 50% discount price.

3. Split test and record everything.

I know you heard this many times but split testing impacted my campaign ROI a lot. It's actually very interesting to see how one variable can change CTR or CR. I also strongly suggest recording everything.

Cheers!

I like number 3, we have test test and make sure to record the notes. When things go well we can easily go back and rinse and repeat or change a few things. Sounds good!

Sorry for the lack of update thesedays everyone. I've been split testing and running at different sources. My latest stats are:

Sweepstakes + Pop traffics
Cost:

$19.16
Revenue:
$27.50
ROI:
45.53%

I can say that this campaign is doing $x~$xx everyday. I'm currently scaling this campaign to other traffic sources. I'm still trying to make it to $xxx/day but yet this green campaign gave me huge confidence boosts. I'd like to share things that directly impacted my ROI.

1. Communication with AMs.

Building relationship with AMs is crucial I believe. I listed every campaigns I launched and found that campaigns that did positive ROIs at least once were all suggested by my AMs. I also found that conversations with my AMs went smooth after driving them some traffics first ;)

2. Investing money not wasting money.

I had hard time accepting that every penny I spend on my campaigns are investment. I found my peace after realizing -50% ROI at the beginning of campaign launch means I'm buying data at 50% discount price.

3. Split test and record everything.

I know you heard this many times but split testing impacted my campaign ROI a lot. It's actually very interesting to see how one variable can change CTR or CR. I also strongly suggest recording everything.

Cheers!

Good for you! Making profit.

That's a great point about buying data at 50% discount. It really is all about perspective. If you looked at it as money spent/wasted, you'd be out of the business shortly telling everyone it doesn't work. Both time and money are required at the start of any worthy venture whose aim is to make a profit. Great job and thanks for sharing with us. Your information helps new people like me better understand and serves to motivate (like so many great stories on this forum). ;)

banners
Back