The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

My Goal is to make 4000$ per day at the end of 2022 with affiliate marketing!!! I'm gonna do that!

C63

affiliate
Hello,

I'm C63. First I want to say this is a life changing moment to me. I love my self for finding this beautiful place. I tried so hard to find a good place to read and gain knowledge about affiliate marketing related things.

Simply I want to find good affiliate offers, programs for promote. That's the main weak point I have to fix for my self. I have to learn only about that thing, not about SEO or drive traffic. I can drive massive organic traffic (yes 100% organic, referral) to any niche out there within month with my knowledge and resources. I have that power in SEO.

But only thing I do not know is finding a good offers. I hope with this forum knowledge I can reach that goal too. So I'm starting to read threads in here and asking for help sometimes in this forum.

Ill start to read from here. What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)

Thank you so much for this opportunity.

Last edited:
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
Well, you are part way to success. You're right offers are king really.
With any affiliate relationship the organization making the offer must be honest as you have no transparency.

That is out there but it's not easy to find --reputation and longevity (time in business) matter with any potential partner BUT I have done well with a small percentage of relative newcomers that had a good value proposition to present to the public.

Be wary of cookie cutter networks --the me too guys with unoriginal ideas trying to copy well used concepts.

Hello,

I'm C63. First I want to say this is a life changing moment to me. I love my self for finding this beautiful place. I tried so hard to find a good place to read and gain knowledge about affiliate marketing related things.

Simply I want to find good affiliate offers, programs for promote. That's the main weak point I have to fix for my self. I have to learn only about that thing, not about SEO or drive traffic. I can drive massive organic traffic (yes 100% organic, referral) to any niche out there within month with my knowledge and resources. I have that power in SEO.

But only thing I do not know is finding a good offers. I hope with this forum knowledge I can reach that goal too. So I'm starting to read threads in here and asking for help sometimes in this forum.

Ill start to read from here. What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)

Thank you so much for this opportunity.
Welcome Mate,
It's good to see you are looking forward to find some good offers for your self as they are the key to success :)
I just want to know did you tried any offers before and what were the results!

Hi, and welcome to the community. :) As you have a pretty broad knowledge about affiliate marketing, I think you won't have any problems with finding good offers here, as this will give you an opportunity to connect with a bunch of different affiliates.

banners
Back