Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

My Gifts from CPALead!

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
CPALead have now sent me 3 packages in the past the very latest arriving today!

I asked for the first ever one, but the next 2 they contacted me and sent as im a high earner - you also get a nice trophy when you make 5k+ in one month!

They really do send some useful and nice things. I hope other networks see this and step up their game - also i hope networks send out Xmas and Birthday Presents

anyway sorry about the quality - maybe next time a camera? ha

Thanks you CPALead Jeremy and Madison for these awesome gifts!

VO27N.png

xklMe.png

QD7ej.png

Gattb.png

l25So.png

jj4K9.png

Very Great Stuff. I like trophy it's cool... Hope and other network will do the same thing. Congratulation for your earnings

What do you all do to make 5K a month still? This can't be with Facebook still, is it? You guys earning well must have some great methods to go along with your traffic. :)

Awesome picture.

Any of our CPAlead Publishers who are earning good can request a Package, so definitely reach out if this interests you guys.

Nice! I earned 30k in 3 months there and never received anything. I even requested some goodies and still didn't get a thing. I would have rocked my cpalead tshirt if i could have :p

Awesome picture.

Any of our CPAlead Publishers who are earning good can request a Package, so definitely reach out if this interests you guys.

Could you send me a package of $2.00 mousepads? Is that what you give your publishers instead of payouts? Send me the championship trophy for BLAM's success.

Could you send me a package of $2.00 mousepads? Is that what you give your publishers instead of payouts? Send me the championship trophy for BLAM's success.

Thanks for your feedback. We are not giving out items based on their value or worth, it's just something kind of useful and "neat". We give out many other items though, but you can tell by the screenshots.

This type of thing is not required but our Publishers seem to like it, so that is what we go for. BLAM may find this useless but it's something we are able to do and it will continue as long as there is an interest.

Unfortunately you are not eligible for a Trophy at this time :D

MI
Back