monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

My first website

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by gregor100, Mar 7, 2013.

1. gregor100

gregor100 Affiliate affiliate

Suppose you could call this a case study, i will update if there's anything worth mentioning

I picked this niche because it was an easy choice really, extremely competitive and I understand now I probably should have gone elsewhere but i've come this far and I feel like I can learn a lot from this before I go into less competitive niches!

Tablet On A Budget - Your #1 Source For Budget Tablets!

Self explanatory!

Trying to use basic SEO techniques, backlinks and promoting through youtube adverts Cheap Tablets - Cheap iPad, Google Nexus, Kindle Fire - Tablet On A Budget - YouTube

Hopefully I should start seeing some traffic as I increase my backlinks!

2. monetizer
  3. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

All I can say is it's a damn lot better than my first 20 sites lol!

Well done man, taking action this is great.....site looks good, you may want to add a opt in box somewhere for "Email me deals", then you can set up a nice email funnel.

The content on the inner pages looks good just make sure it's highly optimised - I would then suggest following some of Jay's guides to get some nice back links.

Maybe a blog would also help with fresh content?

4. gregor100

gregor100 Affiliate affiliate

I've changed my niche now, realised how stupid I was being by making probably the single most common rookie mistake...

I've picked a niche that gets lots of searches with well under 1 million competition and plenty of good products to sell through the amazon affiliate program.

I want to post my site but i'm afraid someone more knowledgeable will take it and run with it before i've even made a penny!

Really confident this time round.

5. Serious

Serious Affiliate affiliate

Any updates on this?

Featured Resources (View All)

MI