The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My first PPC campaign. Let's go!

Gopling

affiliate
Hi! I've been offline these weeks and I couldn't do anything about IM. So, yesterday I started again to see what can I do. And I'm going to start with PPC, and I think i'll stick to it, i think it could be a great source for a passive income every month. I don't have a huge budget (35$) but if I work one day as waiter i can afford anoter 35$/week.

So, I've completed my application at peerfly (nº 450) so i think in 4-5 days i can start with this...

From PPC I'll use 7search as I've seen is a low-cost ppc...

I'll update the thread as I start doing tests.

Best regards,
Gopling.

Good luck : )

Don't get discouraged if you will not make profit first time. 7Search especially is little bit tricky. Although there are many good topics about 7Search here.

$35 a week is a nice little budget to build some positive campaigns - hit up Luke as he may be able to jump you the queue on Peerfly - congrats and good luck!

Congrats. Don't forget to use a coupon. In the warrior forum, brad stanley had a coupon of 50% match, which can give you some really nice extra money if you deposit 200$ for example (100$ extra) but even if it's not much, it's still better than nothing. :D

Hi again guys! first of all thanks for the replies! :)

I've been reading about ClickBank and 7search... what do you think? I don't know if is a good choice for the begining... because i'll have less conversions... or i think so

I would say NO to click band n' 7search. 1st concentrate on CPA with email submits, THEN try something more advanced... I'm not even sure if the quality is good to make consistent sales which probably isn't. Dont do it :/

Minimum deposit is 25 on 7search.

Yep, min is 25$ on 7search.

And also, Clickbank works good on 7search if you reaally know how to tweak and optimize your keywords/campaigns and the products you are advertising.

However when beginning it's better to start with CPA offers, because :

- you need few clicks to start generating money, not much but enough to keep you motivated, with clickbank payout is higher but you need a lot more clicks to get sales.
- for your budget you are more likely to waste it before making any sale.

Best of luck getting it to work for you mate!

Mehdi

Yep, min is 25$ on 7search.

And also, Clickbank works good on 7search if you reaally know how to tweak and optimize your keywords/campaigns and the products you are advertising.

However when beginning it's better to start with CPA offers, because :

- you need few clicks to start generating money, not much but enough to keep you motivated, with clickbank payout is higher but you need a lot more clicks to get sales.
- for your budget you are more likely to waste it before making any sale.

Best of luck getting it to work for you mate!

Mehdi

Hi Mehdi may i know clickbank product you are promote ?
I lost $50 promoting Pregnat miracle and truth about abs :D

I agree with Mehdi, cpa is better to start with. Anyway good luck, I hope you will make some cool passive income.

Hi! I've been offline these weeks and I couldn't do anything about IM. So, yesterday I started again to see what can I do. And I'm going to start with PPC, and I think i'll stick to it, i think it could be a great source for a passive income every month. I don't have a huge budget (35$) but if I work one day as waiter i can afford anoter 35$/week.

So, I've completed my application at peerfly (nº 450) so i think in 4-5 days i can start with this...

From PPC I'll use 7search as I've seen is a low-cost ppc...

I'll update the thread as I start doing tests.

Best regards,
Gopling.

You can get $25 free bonus if you sign up via this link: http://7search.com/landing/lukepeerfly/

Hope it helps :)

banners
Back