The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My first PPC Campaign and also first touch with CPA

thomaso

affiliate
Here I will ask few questions about PPC to CPA and also I will post daily updates about my first campaign.
Questions:
-I have budget of $110($100 for 7Search + $50 that I will get for free from that and $10 for domain)
Is $10 daily for my first campaign okay or I should go with bigger/lower daily budget for start?
-Where I can folow how much some KWs have monthly searches on 7Search?
-Can someone explain me things about SUB ID/ ID/ BLOCKING TRAFFIC WITH BAD CONVERASATION RATE?
I know that everyone have his own ID when he register to some network but what is this about sub id and all that things? :)

What I going to do?
-Find good offer wich have good conv. rate on peerfly(They are my network :eek: ) and not soo big competition on 7Search.
-Make few ads for same niche with diffrent KWs and put daily budget $10
-I will folow stats and see what KWs convert best and block traffic with bad conversation.
-Invest more and more if it goes good :)

ps I will buy my own domain and I will use it for ads but I will put redirection from that domain directly to offer.

Good luck with your campaign!

Note: you don't need to buy a domain for 7search ppc, you can use whatever link to be shown in the ad.

Good luck with your campaign!

Note: you don't need to buy a domain for 7search ppc, you can use whatever link to be shown in the ad.
Thanks! That's true, but some members of this forum suggested me that it is better to get real domain bescause offer link looks
ugly and they are too long.

Best of luck mate,

YES $10 is fine budget to test and get to know your ways,

Read Luke's guides on PeerFly Affiliate Manager he explains how to add sub ids and blacklist under performing ones!

I would start off with 20+ keywords and narrow down the ones that get clicks/conversations

i wouldn't bid higher than 0.06 per KW if you can!

good luck.

In 7search you can make the "display URL" be what ever you want. If you are promoting a Free ipad, you can put ... in the display url field.

Great! Then I don't need to spend my money on domain.

Best of luck mate,

YES $10 is fine budget to test and get to know your ways,

Read Luke's guides on .... he explains how to add sub ids and blacklist under performing ones!

I would start off with 20+ keywords and narrow down the ones that get clicks/conversations

i wouldn't bid higher than 0.06 per KW if you can!

good luck.

Thanks for link and for suggestions!
btw I heard that Google doesen't alow us to do this - advertising via adwords for this kind of things, is that true?

Great! Then I don't need to spend my money on domain.

Thanks for link and for suggestions!
btw I heard that Google doesen't alow us to do this - advertising via adwords for this kind of things, is that true?

On goole you can't direct link your affiliate link, that's true. For 7Search you don't need a domain as you can direct link, but I think there are a lot more things out there to try for which you will need your own domain.

I certainly wouldn't think I would become rich with 100$ spent in PPC. Imagine that you even do get 200$ this month for that 100$ spent, you would need to wait likely until September to receive that money. Meanwhile, there are many free ways of generating traffic to learn.

The phrase "don't put all your eggs in one basket" is what comes to mind as the perfect analogy here ;)

On goole you can't direct link your affiliate link, that's true. For 7Search you don't need a domain as you can direct link, but I think there are a lot more things out there to try for which you will need your own domain.

I certainly wouldn't think I would become rich with 100$ spent in PPC. Imagine that you even do get 200$ this month for that 100$ spent, you would need to wait likely until September to receive that money. Meanwhile, there are many free ways of generating traffic to learn.

The phrase "don't put all your eggs in one basket" is what comes to mind as the perfect analogy here ;)

For start I will go only with Email / Zip submit offers so I don't think that I must have site - domain. I said that I want to become rich with $100 invested? :eek:
Free traffic? SEO - You must wait few months until you get some traffic. Youtube - If you work hard you will still get just few clicks. Of course if you are really good in video making in wich I'm not then you can get solid traffic from it. Yahoo answer - You can get few clicks and that's all :) You have any other suggestion for free traffic? I will work on other things like PPD where I already working to get some money for investing in this. $100 that I going to invest is just to see how it works :)
Question:
Google then just have problems when I use ads to directly drive traffic to offer? So if I make site and drive traffic first to site where going to be only one page - landing page and then from that landing page to offer that's okay? :)

Thank you for all suggestions!

Google is very strict in what kind of landing pages it accepts. Check their policy and see for yourself, but it is hardly possible with small affiliate sites.

As for getting rich, I didn't phrase it right. What will you do after you spend 100$? You will likely have a full month of doing nothing :)

As for driving free traffic, experiment. I got 1000's of clicks with just 4-5 answers per day on Yahoo Answers in the right niches (much less in others of course). Hell, I get lot's of traffic from some answers even long after I stop posting in that niche. Youtube is the same I bet, as is any other traffic source, IF you put the time to learn how to utilize it and test it to hit the right niches.

But of course doing something else and learning PPC is cool too ;)

Google is very strict in what kind of landing pages it accepts. Check their policy and see for yourself, but it is hardly possible with small affiliate sites.

As for getting rich, I didn't phrase it right. What will you do after you spend 100$? You will likely have a full month of doing nothing :)

As for driving free traffic, experiment. I got 1000's of clicks with just 4-5 answers per day on Yahoo Answers in the right niches (much less in others of course). Hell, I get lot's of traffic from some answers even long after I stop posting in that niche. Youtube is the same I bet, as is any other traffic source, IF you put the time to learn how to utilize it and test it to hit the right niches.

But of course doing something else and learning PPC is cool too ;)
I will get more money with ppd network. All that money that I earn from it I will invest in testing new methods and see wich is best for me.
I will definetly try Yahoo Answers then also Youtube and see how it goes :)

I will get more money with ppd network. All that money that I earn from it I will invest in testing new methods and see wich is best for me.
I will definetly try Yahoo Answers then also Youtube and see how it goes :)

If you make money from 1 thing don't jump arround into other methods. PPC makes you money? Keep doing it until it makes you more and more money and when you thing you are ready to move on, move on :)

What I done till today?
- I was acepted by Peerfly.
- Deposited $100($150 totaly) at 7search and seted up my first campaign.
- I added 9 KWs and every bid is on first position(highest bid is 0,07) and daily budget is $5.00 for start!

I going to write daily updates :)
btw I lose money but I don't recive clicks only impressions. Do I pay per impression or per click? :O
Edit 2:
I see now clicks but where I can folow tfrom who I recive traffic and other things?
I seted up link correctly with all 3 variables.

What I done till today?
- I was acepted by Peerfly.
- Deposited $100($150 totaly) at 7search and seted up my first campaign.
- I added 9 KWs and every bid is on first position(highest bid is 0,07) and daily budget is $5.00 for start!

I going to write daily updates :)
btw I lose money but I don't recive clicks only impressions. Do I pay per impression or per click? :O
Edit 2:
I see now clicks but where I can folow tfrom who I recive traffic and other things?
I seted up link correctly with all 3 variables.

You only pay for clicks. To see your reports loggin in Peerfly, click on "Reports" and then you can select a relative date or an absolute date. You will be able to see clicks/conversions, and to see sub-id's click on the green "+".

Good luck ;)

Nice, I thought of getting into PPC as well, But the networks I am in don't allow direct linking, Anyone know if neverblue allows and are they any good?
Also try facebook! I mean for free traffic! There a lot of ways to get traffic from facebook and it's not hard...

Good luck with your campaign btw!

Last edited:
Clicks: 17
Total Cost: $1.13
Avg. CPC: $0.07
Impressions: 1,026
Leads: 0
Anybody can give me any suggestions? I used offer where they offer gift card for cake..
Maybe I should change niche?
For now I paused campaign.

Clicks: 17
Total Cost: $1.13
Avg. CPC: $0.07
Impressions: 1,026
Leads: 0
Anybody can give me any suggestions? I used offer where they offer gift card for cake..
Maybe I should change niche?
For now I paused campaign.

You can't tell weather a campaign is profitable with 17 clicks, you have to wait a bit. Also, how much does the offer pay?

$1.40 is email submit offer :)
You think I should leave it for 2-3 more days then? Okay.

Do the math mate. If you are paying 0.07$ per click, and offer payout is 1.4$, it means you can have 20 clicks for one lead to break even. Having only 17 clicks doesn't really tell you anything.

I imagine he's talking about FB pages.

I can imagine a lot of things, but really his generic answer tells us nothing and is in no way helpful. Why post it then? I can write - hey, it's extremely easy to make cash with my method, you need no investment and I can teach anyone in 5 mins ... and end it there. It would serve only to either piss people off or as a very poor way of making myself look cool.

MI
Back