The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

My first pay per call conversions

bbonner

Guys,

I got my first conversions this week! I have ads currently running on adwords since I had a $100 voucher so I figured I would start there since it's "free money". I logged into my mobileleads account and there were two conversions waiting. I am thrilled!! Wow!!!

Congratulations!! This is a great start and I hope it is a huge start for you!!

Awesome man, well done - can you explain the method a little and maybe put down some stats so we can see how well your doing!

Guys,

I got my first conversions this week! I have ads currently running on adwords since I had a $100 voucher so I figured I would start there since it's "free money". I logged into my mobileleads account and there were two conversions waiting. I am thrilled!! Wow!!!

Awesome! There's a ton of opportunity with pay per call. We are hoping to get some pay per call offers added to PeerFly in the next few months :)

Keep it up! Hope you can continue to see success with your AdWords campaign.

Thanks guys. I have been focusing on high payout offers and bidding high on keywords. Unfortunately I am limited in the amount of traffic due to budget issues. I did however, get the two conversions on six clicks (I had about 1500 impressions before I figured out the optimal bid price). I think I am going to try Luke's suggestion on the mobile networks and see if I can drive traffic that way. I really find this interesting especially since I have a background in research.

Ban

Sounds great - i have added the case study button, i am very much looking forward to more results!

Hey guys,

I have been away for awhile--yes I used adwords. It is not bad for pay per call. Actually I have had a hard time getting anything other network to convertelse to convert (MSN, inmobi, jumptap). I decided to take a break and try working on traditional ppc stuff for the last few weeks, but I just finished launching a new campaign a few minutes ago.

If you do use adwords only promote one offer to start......

Ban

it'll be nice if you tell us how you chose your keywords, how you started this campaign from the begining.
just to help the community members here.
thanks.

Hey guys,

I have been away for awhile--yes I used adwords. It is not bad for pay per call. Actually I have had a hard time getting anything other network to convertelse to convert (MSN, inmobi, jumptap). I decided to take a break and try working on traditional ppc stuff for the last few weeks, but I just finished launching a new campaign a few minutes ago.

If you do use adwords only promote one offer to start......

Ban

banners
Back